Closed

FwifyFwify Member
edited May 2020 in Community
Closed

Comments

• FwifyFwify Member
    *bump*
  • I’m not outrightly saying you’re a scammer, but you can’t just call yourself trustworthy.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited April 2020
    i call trusted ppl, olds players & friends that i know, not ppl that say they're trusted. Saying you're trusted doesnt make you a trusted player. Just saying.
  • edited April 2020
    Hispano said:

i call trusted ppl, olds players & friends that i know, not ppl that say they're trusted. Saying you're trusted doesnt make you a trusted player. Just saying.

JuIius said:

I’m not outrightly saying you’re a scammer, but you can’t just call yourself trustworthy.

By saying 'trusted' could go two ways so it doesn't really make a difference anyway. It's what people want to believe and what others think IS trustworthy or not. If he/she thinks their shop is trustworthy then they can say that, it's what people believe that has an effect. If someone buys and rental and gets scammed it was their decision to buy it.
  • JuIius said:

I’m not outrightly saying you’re a scammer, but you can’t just call yourself trustworthy.

Hispano said:

The word trusted is self-proclaimed that means no one can detemine your rental to be
    a safe rental by you the rental owner itself saying it's a trusted rental
    It is a personal opinion
  • FwifyFwify Member
    Y’all even ask how am I a trust worthy player lmao you guys make everything complicated for every reason.
  • FwifyFwify Member
    *bump*
  • Ok, now I'm even more suspicious.

But yeah, you wouldn't take all that effort to scam us but ok.
  • PartyParty Member
    Why y’all gotta bash on him? If you don’t think he’s not trustworthy or whatever then you don’t have to use his rentals. Simple as that...
  • T e D yT e D y Member
    Party said:

Why y’all gotta bash on him? If you don’t think he’s not trustworthy or whatever then you don’t have to use his rentals. Simple as that...

I agree
  • We're not bashing on him, this is the forums, people can say what they please as long as it's not against the rules.
  • FwifyFwify Member

Close discussion
This discussion has been closed.