What is this?

Look I can’t enter to the game it appear me this , I already change my password and nothin what it means?
The message says : You already logged out in to cubic castles. Check your other devices and log out

Comments

• edited April 2020
    0.0 have you been given a link by someone that sent you to a page to sign in forums? If so you got hacked.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

0.0 have you been given a link by someone that sent you to a page to sign in forums? If so you got hacked.

Mr.K1ller said:

Look I can’t enter to the game it appear me this , I already change my password and nothin what it means?
    The message says : You already logged out in to cubic castles. Check your other devices and log out

your account is safe. try logging in with an alternate and then switch to your main.

• Maybe you installed the game on another device, left the session open and then deleted the game without closing it. If so, try to reinstall it on that device, enter your account and log out
  • If you can't solve the problem, contact support https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html