When's a good time to holla?

CubicCubic Member
edited April 2020 in Help Requests
Cc time or UK time

Comments

• edited April 2020
    I live in the UK and I always see a lot of people on at around 7 pm (GMT)

If you look up that time in your country/county/state then you may find it.
  • CubicCubic Member
    Because I literally just hollas and about 5 ppl came
  • Add a mini giveaway if ppl buy your stuff, lol. Or if you have an item that ppl need (then add other items to it) then it’s a good time to holla.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Crimzo said:

Before u do a holla, check if there is someone else holla too.. when the chat is blank, then u should do a holla
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Go to the lobby and watch for a few minutes. Pay attention to how many people are hanging around and how many are passing through. You can usually tell if the game is busy or quit just by doing that. Also, avoid doing a holla right after a giveaway or big event.
  • Fritz'Fritz' Member
    Villain said:

1. Make sure your realm is set so everyone can enter, not just friends. 2. Don't holla right after someone else hollas. Hope this helped ^^
  • I just holla about raids and everyone enters. I think people only enter if it's a big event, shop, game, giveaway or just raids.
  • Tips do not do hollawarp when you see another holla already created. Also if you asking to do hollawarp on your time, i am recomment to use at time 10 am (UK time) because when i do hollawarp there aroung 50 people teleported to me. Thats all :D