!SOLVED! Usernames not showing up. (In realms/ overworld)

MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
edited May 2016 in Bug Reports
It's basically like everyone hit a Hidey Bumper.
Curious if anyone else is experiencing it.

Currently in: Cubic Town Center.
Screenshot (116)

It also appears the chat is either not working,
You see typing yet no responses.

Comments

• ZephaniaZephania Member
    edited May 2016
    Perhaps you've accidentally activated the, "Only Show Names of Friends" button in the Parental Controls in the Main Menu?
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited May 2016
    Zephania said:

Perhaps you've accidentally activated the, "Show Only Names of Friends" button in the Parental Controls in the Main Menu?

You know what... That might have been what happened... (Now that i really think about it)

Clumsy me, this is embarrassing. lawl. XD

I've honestly never bothered with those settings besides the On/Off for Friend requests.
    I know what to not touch now. Lol.

---
    Zephania said:

Wish I could say something like, "Don't worry, it happens to the best of us" but honestly I've never really of heard of someone accidentally activating their Parental Controls, lol! :P

Honestly, I don't even know how I did it myself. *facepalm*

#CriEvryTiem

• Zephania said:

Perhaps you've accidentally activated the, "Show Only Names of Friends" button in the Parental Controls in the Main Menu?

You know what... That might have been what happened... (Now that i really think about it)

Clumsy me, this is embarrassing. lawl. XD
    Wish I could say something like, "Don't worry, it happens to the best of us" but honestly I've never really of heard of someone accidentally activating their Parental Controls, lol! :P
This discussion has been closed.