Well CC in mobile for me is still broken for me(oof)

Well i.play in mobile but i cant play i even update ut my old thread but i dobt find a rule for bumping and when can you not bump so new discucion thread (idk if majes sence im not that smart)
Well i cant play the game because the loading bar dosent charge up and its same broken screen and all glichi, and im missing ALL events.... :(... i tried desistaling
Clearing cacha/info (both tings are diferent but i did both) and nothing? Can i just not play because my fhone is a 4.4.2 androi? Why did it brake for no reason (one day was fine and LITERALY the next day broken :/ )
And i literaly miss a hole event lol...theres alwas next year....i hope....but i dont tink i can do anyting rigth?
Pls help
PS: if you want me to re show the image just ask me and i will edith this (its literaly the same ting but worse, i cant escape that glichiness :( )

Comments

• I got almost same thing but on my phone was crashing.

Buy new phone or idk lol (ik its not very helpful)
  • What phone do you have, is it a late one?
  • PartyParty Member
    edited April 2020
    I’ve never seen so many spelling mistakes its like reading hieroglyphics lol. Jk

Have you messaged support?
  • Since there are so many spelling mistakes and typos (no offense) I'm assuming you're on a very old Samsung phone, back then there was no autocorrect, and sadly there's no fix to this besides upgrading your phone.
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    The game gets updated and can get heavier, older phones do not have support to run the game