CCT Community Shop

OmBayusOmBayus Member
edited April 2020 in Trading Section
Hi guys. We made a place where you sell items.
You can claim a plot and you can sell your items in this plots.

Okey...! Why do you buy this plot?
Maybe you don't trust owners,OmBayus,#DJ#,P R O
Actually, This place made for popular place. According to my opinion,if this place will be popular, i can sell my items more, too.
Okey. Another Reason is why do u claim , We use holla at least 3 times a day.

So, If u want to claim at this place , See Owners or You can send a message in forum :).
Secondly, We have a discord channel and you can write us at discord :).

Discord : https://discord.gg/EGzTrC5

This Shop is owned by OmBayus,#DJ#
!!!Rules!!!
  1. To claim a plot you will need 4 or 5 vends and 1k. See owners, if interested.
  2. Plot are `perma` but must be kept active .Inactive plots will be removed after 1 weeks and items placed in storage to be claimed.
  3. No refunds if plot owner leaves,quits, is banned or loses plot due to inactivity or breaking shop rules.
  4. Always break vend to reset before placing a price sign.We are not responsible for items sold at the wrong price if you don't.
  5. Please do not overload vends.10 items or less in each vend.This helps reduce lag in the realm.
  6. Do not place acello rings,gaysers,scaffold,music boxes,wind machines or any items that hurt on the plot.
  7. No bomb games,gambling,drop games,payaways or any type of scamming,You will lose your plot immediately.
  8. Plots can have 4 vends and a chest or 5 vends.No stacking or placing anything on top of vends other than price signs.
  9. Breaking any of these rules or causing drama can get you banned from this realm at he owners's discreation.
  10. Please do not build in front of the plot or change the blocks bellow the vends.If you do,you risk losing your plot.
Anyone that breaks game rules,shop rules,annoys,harasses or causes drama in here will risk ban from the realm
Please follow the rules!!!

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    My rules must be amazing because every rental shop copies them. lol
  • My rules must be amazing because every rental shop copies them. lol

cool o-o
  • My rules must be amazing because every rental shop copies them. lol

Yes whims we copied your rules :)
    Your rules is very good and We try to write rules well but we can't :) because we don't know english well

If you are disturbed by this, I can change it. I am sorry.

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm not bothered at all by it. It's nice to know my rules are well written.
  • I'm not bothered at all by it. It's nice to know my rules are well written.

<3