Oh okay

• 'Dragon' said:

Pete. said:

Im on cubic castles, nothing has changed

They have to restart the servers
    *sad thunder noises*
  • Alv'Alv' Member

WAIT IS THAT THE OVERWORLD OR WITH N-95 MASK OR BOTH PLES ANSWER

The N-95mask I think is with the "virus update", and I asked Kewb when is that virus update coming, he said probably after easter..so i think it just fool dirt?
  • Perhaps he said "maybe after Easter" because he wasn't expecting Apple to update any time soon. The files include the Virus Update clothing and items, but no new Easter related items. My theory is that we will get the Virus Update and the Fool's Dirt now, and Easter will follow. Also SirKewb said that there will be a regular egg hunt this year too.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    DoodleDog said:

Perhaps he said "maybe after Easter" because he wasn't expecting Apple to update any time soon. The files include the Virus Update clothing and items, but no new Easter related items. My theory is that we will get the Virus Update and the Fool's Dirt now, and Easter will follow. Also SirKewb said that there will be a regular egg hunt this year too.

Well okay
  • OMG finally. They will add april fools pack and virus event.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    No we're going to do Easter first...
  • @SirKewberth will easter be today? *insert cute face here*
  • No we're going to do Easter first...

So there will be no usage for the face masks yet? Will you release the update today? Sorry I'm not quite following lol.
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited April 2020

So there will be no usage for the face masks yet? Will you release the update today? Sorry I'm not quite following lol.

Edit: uaaha help what happened here why is my comment double, can you remove this

o.o this is better

It seems strange today i was able to log in game but soon the screen was frozen , i did deleted cubic and download again still couldn't play rip crops :q: , and so i couldn't see the forums page unless i use puffin
  • Check the game files şer new easter wearables and decos. Good job @SirKewberth >:)
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited April 2020

Check the game files şer new easter wearables and decos. Good job @SirKewberth >:)

wut where help I don't see
    or is this a joek
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

if the files are in game already isnt it possible to do it like this:

first let the eggs go around together with the fools dirt pack, then let the fools pack go on till all items has been covered, or just together with easter later on too (dont know how many items you have planned this april fools), then at about 20/25th the easter stops and 1st of may then starts the quarantaine event

to be honest i first wanted to order it a bit differently but then i remembered its the 8th already... gotta be hard for you guys to order it right, i bet you guys need to think about not doing them at the same time because of the money flow, and also keeping some kind of sense into it...
  • bitibiti Member

if the files are in game already isnt it possible to do it like this:

first let the eggs go around together with the fools dirt pack, then let the fools pack go on till all items has been covered, or just together with easter later on too (dont know how many items you have planned this april fools), then at about 20/25th the easter stops and 1st of may then starts the quarantaine event

to be honest i first wanted to order it a bit differently but then i remembered its the 8th already... gotta be hard for you guys to order it right, i bet you guys need to think about not doing them at the same time because of the money flow, and also keeping some kind of sense into it...

the boss said no
  • Wish that fools pack and easter pack last 1 month so we get more to spend
  • I was looking in the files for the Easter stuff, and came across this:

• Tyndale said:

I was looking in the files for the Easter stuff, and came across this:

Yo what

I'm also looking at the files and there are a lot of new items or items I don't know. I'll post a few screenshots in a minute.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Tyndale said:

I was looking in the files for the Easter stuff, and came across this:

Something new? hm
  • Yes. Easter is primary. It’s in 4 days. They can do april fools afterwards