Stutter Lag

GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
Do you also have this problem or am I the only one?

I have it since yesterday and I want to know if it is my pc or the game, If you experience this problem please let me know.

Comments

• edited April 2020
    When I have lag, I just reset the application. Setting your pc to performance and closing any apps you didn’t know you were using that you don’t need may help also. Turning internet on then off - anything like that will have an effect.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It is something that does not always happen... It is more likely if it gets too busy.. I often play more powerful games when it comes to capacity and I don't see any problem.
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    This only occurs when you are in the lobby?,
    It is similar to what happens in the mobile version when there is a large flow of players entering and leaving the lobby
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It is also at empty places... Still wondering if someone else is experiencing the same issue... I've played for a while and haven't noticed anything so far, hopefully it will stay that way.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited April 2020
    If you got any other apps open at the same time as cc there will be lag even if you are in empty's realms, try taking a look at the Task Admin and close those apps (example: discord, spotify etc..)

That happens to me always even if my pc can run CsGo, War Of Warcraft, Red Dead Redemption 2, etc...
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    That happened to 2 friends today. Both in the lobby and in other realms