Holidays and the lobby.

So, we all know that the town center changes with the holidays and all that. I was thinking, idk if it would be hard or easy or what, but i was thinking, maybe the lobbies could change as well? I think it would be cool for the lobby to change for the holiday as well.

You can pick if you like it or not. I think it would be cool. Maybe for this Easter if it isn't too late?

Comments

• +1
    I miss the weather lobbies (uhh it was a long time ago) like the sunny lobby, the desert lobby and other stuff
    I wanna see the lobby with designs uwu
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Yeah, I hope Kewb change the Lobby, it's been like..uh 3-5years? Or maybe just add stamp whenever there is different season. (Light snow for winter, light rain for spring, etc)
  • yes plss +1
  • +1 yes I want this
  • CubicCubic Member
    Yaa +1
  • I had a dream, in it i was in the lobby, but ot rather looked liked a modern game with ray tracing. Probably inpossible.
  • +1 I like that idea but I also hope they can also maybe add like a lil hang out area in the lobby cause theirs always people socializing in the lobby but they're either standing on the white fence or on top of buildings and I think it would be nice if there was like some sofas or chairs so it would look nicer lol
  • I agree, the lobby has been wearing the same underwear for years and years. Time to spruce up them britches for a festive explosion.
  • +21
  • +1 i would like to see lobby changes with the seasons, the holidays and even events
  • I'm glad everyone is agreeing. Hopefully this can happen soon!
  • Yess +1
  • I do agree on this