Pens yard rentals

Hello I just bought something from someone and I went to his pen again but he was gone and his pen had expired so I took it I am holding it for him his name is owl77 something so please contact me If u have seen him/her Ty.

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Add him in game and wait for her/his respond, once s/he accepted, give it to him.
  • Add him in game and wait for her/his respond, once s/he accepted, give it to him.

Idk his name, just know a part of his name
  • Bruh Unlike divadadiva 09 atles trying to give back to owner Support all the way!
  • Yes sir
  • You*
  • You?
  • I forgot the you xD
  • Update: I am going to sleep now but I hope to wake up to see messages from owl
  • hi did u get it from um nawaf Cjpcool
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Keep the items first, if you saw he is looking for his items or pass by you. Just tell him, if I saw him I will tell him add you.
  • hi did u get it from um nawaf Cjpcool

Nawaf is a scammer that i've known , quite a dramatic person
  • Keep the items first, if you saw he is looking for his items or pass by you. Just tell him, if I saw him I will tell him add you.

That’s what I am currently doing, I also left some signs on 2 pens to let him know
  • Mb diva and I hadn't got anything from Nawaf these past few days?
  • CjpcoolCjpcool Member
    edited March 2020
    So Diva I've Meant up with Nawaf he said u didnt give him iteams and put 5k in reg xd
  • It’s been 2 days and I still haven’t seen owl77, (idrk the rest of his name) I wish he would atleast go on forums so he could see this ;<
  • I gave him a pizza head cjpcool so tell him to give it cause he lied and he said that he gave it to u when he didnt
  • Alr