Recent Update Caused this...

So this morning at 10 AM I updated CC (Cuz I thought it was the new update) and after I updated it everytime I loaded it, it caused the image (Look below) and closes in about 3 seconds. So I uninstalled CC, then reinstalled it, then it still showed the screen like this but it loaded. But, I started losing connection which is impossible because I'm right next to the internet. what's going on e.e

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Odd... but normally do it turn back to normal?
  • I can still play, but I got a similar loading screen
  • Yes the game is normal except it disconnects more often
  • +1 my phone too
  • I think you stepped on my 50 things wrong before you played more than a few weeks. The " Lost Server" is not on your end at all. We ALL experience this up to 7 times per hour. I try not to call attention to myself and point out too much because I do like to play and I don't want to be snuffed out for exposing the man behind the curtain :(.

Lost Server is not just mobile, I play on a super fast PC and fast internet and I am effected as much as mobile.
  • Intimate said:

I think you stepped on my 50 things wrong before you played more than a few weeks. The " Lost Server" is not on your end at all. We ALL experience this up to 7 times per hour. I try not to call attention to myself and point out too much because I do like to play and I don't want to be snuffed out for exposing the man behind the curtain :(.

Lost Server is not just mobile, I play on a super fast PC and fast internet and I am effected as much as mobile.

This is the first time it's glitching like this, I've never experienced "Lost Connection" unless I sit far away from the router and play, and even then only a couple of times over the past month. Here's a tip by the way, when you play and you're about to disconnect, touch the chat button repeatedly 5 times and it won't disconnect. I know it sounds ridiculous but it has worked on countless occasions. All other glitches with loading never happens to me unless I let the screen sleep. Well, Sir Kew, if you do get time to see this post before you add some super awesome things it would be lovely if you fix the lost connection error (Which is most probably due to the large number of active users online due to we all know what.). Thank you
  • Bump