More in-game focusing on the fundraising campaign (koala hat)

2»

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    DoodleDog said:

'Dragon' said:

The info bumper is not easy to just place. It was made special for the other charity. But I placed a sign and sample hat in the town center.

Kewberth, is there another way to donate and get the Koala Hat? I'm..too young to have a bank card, I have the money but I can't donate x.x, but I really the Koala hat
    Buy a visa gift card and donate with it. I used to do that all the time to buy cubits when I was younger.
    They're only available in the US, iirc.

'Dragon' said:

The info bumper is not easy to just place. It was made special for the other charity. But I placed a sign and sample hat in the town center.

Kewberth, is there another way to donate and get the Koala Hat? I'm..too young to have a bank card, I have the money but I can't donate x.x, but I really the Koala hat
    Buy a visa gift card and donate with it. I used to do that all the time to buy cubits when I was younger.
    1. Quarantine, i can't go out.
    2. I'm way too young to get a visa gift card ( still at secondary-school tho)
    Your parents don't have PayPal or a credit card?
    I'm not brave enough to ask them although I have my own money, they will say 'Do not spend money on game' ">.> ,I always purchase cubits secretly
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited April 2020

DoodleDog said:

'Dragon' said:

'Dragon' said:

I'm not brave enough to ask them although I have my own money, they will say 'Do not spend money on game' ">.> ,I always purchase cubits secretly
    Well I did it this way:

1. Hey mum, I'd like to donate to some koalas with my own money, would you do it over your PayPal?
    2. Enter your e-mail address so that you get the receipt
    3. Profit

: )

Of course the situation is different for everyone.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    DoodleDog said:

DoodleDog said:

'Dragon' said:

'Dragon' said:

Well I did it this way:

1. Hey mum, I'd like to donate to some koalas with my own money, would you do it over your PayPal?
    3. Profit

Asian parents is different... they mostly won't allow their children to buy something in the game (unless you are spoiled brat)
  • DoodleDog said:

DoodleDog said:

'Dragon' said:

'Dragon' said:

Well I did it this way:

3. Profit

Asian parents is different... they mostly won't allow their children to buy something in the game (unless you are spoiled brat)
    I see, welp
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Still nothing in-game, Not even in the cubic town center although it was renovated for easter. @SirKewberth
  • lucaaa795 said:

Still nothing in-game, Not even in the cubic town center although it was renovated for easter. @SirKewberth

? I saw it in there 3 or 4 days ago.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Ooh, nevermind, was looking for a bumper, not a sign.
    'Dragon' said:

lucaaa795 said:

? I saw it in there 3 or 4 days ago.
    Guess this can be closed now.

This discussion has been closed.