Need Test Dummies. (Again)

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited May 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Hi,

So some may remember my 'The Lava Crack Course' realm, which I never finished. I recently nuked it and re-built it. I am half done.

I'm looking for people to come test it. I have done 5 out of 10 stages so far. Anyone who tests gets a little prize. The prize is at the end of stage 5. Note: I do not know if it needs Jumpman. But, I have done it with Jumpman.

I'll have it open fully tomorrow, depending if everything goes okay. I'll put prizes in there. Some of which will be rare.

Comments

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    I can test it without jumpman :D, I don't have jumpman so, I can be one :D, But I may not be available in some times due to Different Timezones, and internet >:D. *Starts cursing the internet and says my favorite quote "<3 Go Die <3" to the internet*
  • Ill tes it
  • I'll test it XD
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited May 2016
    I will test it, I've beat every parkour that has faced me, I'm ready! :D
    (Can't find the realm, is it placed?)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited May 2016
    UPDATE: Had a name change. The Lava Crack Course, and is now in the overworld.

Also, it can be done without Jumpman, expect for Stage 5 which need nerfing.
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    Finished the parkour; it's looking great so far! Thanks for the letter :)

Looking forward to the final product!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Testing it now
    If you do notice any paths, tricks etc to beating it tell me via PM please. I wanna get them all sorted before I put rare in the dispenser.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I will test it. I will turn off demon speed. I don't even have jumpman :/

I will test it. I will turn off demon speed. I don't even have jumpman :/

I would advise not doing it without Jumpman. Till I nerf Stage5 it's impossible unless you have Jumpman. It's quite hard for me to nerf it for Non-Jumpman's and not making too easy for people with Jumpman.