Pulse PVP arena

Screenshot_2016-05-02-17-07-41
Screenshot_2016-05-02-17-09-14
Hi there. I very like Pulse games, so i send request in this message to join my arena. But before invasion - please read rules:
1) dont use harm or other type of wands. Just pulse bombs (YOURS only, i give free just to players who help me craft 'em)
2) you can also play for c. So winner will get 300c from other player (for example). But thats only for trusteds and hereby honest players. If you will not give c after losing - you will never join arena again
3) you can play in this arena in different events depending of situation and cases. Tournments, teaching, friendly match, match for money, team match and a lot of other types. When you will win tournment - your nickname will be inside the beautifull house and also you will get prize (not always). Tournment cant be playing at the certain time. Its playing all week. All players must fight each other and then 2 players with more number of wins will arrive to final. But tournment will be avaible on next week
Now you can only add me - tp and have friendly match or match on money if you are trusted. Thank you.

Comments

• SepailSepail Member
    edited May 2016
    Dont look at my c, i am broke, but read this please!!
    Tomorrow i will fight with player, who will answer here with free bombs from me - if you will win - you will get 5 raffle tokens O_О
    You have enough advantage to win this match, cause you have higher jump and speed if your lvl 30+.
    It isnt matter if your lvl are 50 or 1, if you are good in this game - accept my request and prove you are good fighter:) You will not lost anything but have chanse to get prize if you will win this duel in my incredible arena of incredible fights!Screenshot_2016-05-10-08-15-30