I see why people are disappointed with CC help :(

I was jus asking for help for a friend to be contacted on why his account was closed. I wasn't asking to be contacted myself. I wasn't asking you do disclose information for everyone to see. Jus someone to contact him on why his account was banned for no reason. Yes Mabz contacted him. But no reason was given. That is a fact. No information. You want a copy or screen shot? Do you need some kind of proof? He jus wants to know why his account was banned. Is that too much to ask?

Comments

• edited March 2020
    I suppose the staff will give as much information as they need. I really think it should be your friend contacting them as he has the problem but then again my placement in this is out of line, my judgment has no impact.

I am curious as to the title of this thread.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I replied to this in your previous discussion. Your friend is in contact with Mabz. If he has further questions about his ban he should contact him. There is no need for you to get involved.

• *cinnabunny**cinnabunny* Member
    edited March 2020
    He has been trying. Thats the point. He got reply from Mabz but no answer as to why. Its been 3.5 years. But if you want me to stop fine.
  • He has over and over elf. He is tired of trying. He gave up. To me that's too much to give up. I think he should find out why. Sorry if im so pationate about this. Im jus putting myself in his shoes....
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    He got an answer. I saw it in a screenshot he sent me. I told him if he had further questions he should reply to that email. There is no need for anyone else to get involved.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    If someone thinks they were incorrectly banned they'd have to contact us much sooner than several years later. If a ban is that old he may simply not have the info on hand. So yes it may be difficult to answer that question 3-4 yrs after it happened.
  • *cinnabunny**cinnabunny* Member
    edited March 2020
    He did all the things he was suppose to when it first happened. and did it several times. and talked to mods and friends of mods. He didn't get anywhere. Thats why he asked me to help him. Im sorry if I caused drama. I didn't mean to. Jus the private message thing wasn't working. Thought this was only way to be heard. But as a good friend or mine (*cough..yakroo) told me, it wasn't the best way. So I apologize. And thank you for answering :)