Will something happen to bunnyzilla this year too?

As you know last year bunnyzilla taken prisoner by Dr. SlimeGod.

Will there be anything like this this year? It would be really nice. The price of an item with a high price would also decrease.(Like Ghost Costume, Headleness, Krampus Mask) Or maybe can be capture by a mythological creature. Like satir and minotor. They look like rams so can drop ram pets or scythe ? He can wear ram horn, hairy guy set, imp tail, dragon wings, and scythe or pitchfork. (sample photos below)

This is my idea. What do you think about it ? @SirKewberth

Comments

• edited March 2020

I posted this on my activity feed a few weeks ago.

• I posted this on my activity feed a few weeks ago.

I'm not talking about the turning of the bunnyzilla. I know he will be back this year too.
    I say will there be another zilla before the bunnyzilla comes out?

I'm not talking about the turning of the bunnyzilla. I know he will be back this year too.
    To that I say, I hope so. That would be very interesting to see. Only the admins will know...

To that I say, I hope so. That would be very interesting to see. Only the admins will know...
    Yea I don't know if you saw slymegod last year but it was really fun.
  • The developers should never interfere in the economy again. The only thing that does is push people away from the game. Which is logical on those players part. Why should they keep playing after they’ve spent hundreds to get these rare items, or have spent hundreds of hours saving up for them, and the developers just decide to push themselves into the game and stir everything up?

Nearly every other game in existence is like this. The developers never interfere with the rare items. That’s just how games are. I don’t understand why people are trying to make CC different in that way when there’s no logical reason.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited March 2020
    'Dragon' said:

The developers should never interfere in the economy again. The only thing that does is push people away from the game. Which is logical on those players part. Why should they keep playing after they’ve spent hundreds to get these rare items, or have spent hundreds of hours saving up for them, and the developers just decide to push themselves into the game and stir everything up?

Nearly every other game in existence is like this. The developers never interfere with the rare items. That’s just how games are. I don’t understand why people are trying to make CC different in that way when there’s no logical reason.

^
    I've been playing this game for 5 years and spent plenty of time and some money to get my rare items, and recently I've been spending less and less time playing, if all my expensive and hard-worked for items suddenly become worthless, that might push it over the edge.
  • JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

The developers should never interfere in the economy again. The only thing that does is push people away from the game. Which is logical on those players part. Why should they keep playing after they’ve spent hundreds to get these rare items, or have spent hundreds of hours saving up for them, and the developers just decide to push themselves into the game and stir everything up?

^
    I've been playing this game for 5 years and spent plenty of time and some money to get my rare items, and recently I've been spending less and less time playing, if all my expensive and hard-worked for items suddenly become worthless, that might push it over the edge.
    Nothing will drop , not even those attacked rares . Last year egg hunt is the best proof .
    Unless they put back those rares to seasonal packs .
  • no bunnyzilla got corona !
  • Lopaiko said:

no bunnyzilla got corona !

More boogers ? lol wwww
  • I do hope they decide to do something like last year, it would be better for some of the newbies to get items, and for some of the higher levels to invest with everything being cheaper, but it would be fun for everybody that plays Cubic Castles. Best regards, Ducky
  • I do hope they decide to do something like last year, it would be better for some of the newbies to get items, and for some of the higher levels to invest with everything being cheaper, but it would be fun for everybody that plays Cubic Castles. Best regards, Ducky

Doing something like last year would be... predictable. Last years event was unpredictable and never happened, that's why it was fun. Doing something like last year would make it feel as if they are copying from last year from a lack of ideas. I think the OG way is probably what they will do again, yes its predicable and old, but its been a tradition like that ever since Bunnyzillas introduction.
  • how about.. make bunnyzilla explode the thing not on pack..like.. its new easter item but its not on pack.. but you only can got it on bunnyzilla giveaway
  • Lopaiko said:

how about.. make bunnyzilla explode the thing not on pack..like.. its new easter item but its not on pack.. but you only can got it on bunnyzilla giveaway

New item:No
    Old easter common items which didn't come back in pack:Yes
  • Lopaiko said:

no bunnyzilla got corona !

More boogers ? lol wwww
    Yes please lol
  • Maybe he should do what he used to do. Golden Blocks, Boogers, Any clothing item, Some deco, and like just fun stuff like maybe pows??
  • haarperhaarper Member
    edited March 2020
    Why is he named bunnyzilla? If it is named bunnyzilla and it's for example a bull, "bunnyzilla" is gone. Bz is a bunny because of Easter. Btw not just that items dropped, all the expensive items(more than 100k) except Doc's Mirror And Nurse Hat Because It won't be back in CC anymore.Also Love Balloon I guess because people say it wasn't in valentine's pack and this is rare and some more.
  • Why is he named bunnyzilla? If it is named bunnyzilla and it's for example a bull, "bunnyzilla" is gone. Bz is a bunny because of Easter. Btw not just that items dropped, all the expensive items(more than 100k) except Doc's Mirror And Nurse Hat Because It won't be back in CC anymore.Also Love Balloon I guess because people say it wasn't in valentine's pack and this is rare and some more.

Yea can be
  • he has caught the cronavirus so we have to clean bugs to be able to save him
  • Alv'Alv' Member

he has caught the cronavirus so we have to clean bugs to be able to save him

I don't think the bugs event are the new event of "egg hunt"tho..
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

he has caught the cronavirus so we have to clean bugs to be able to save him

Too early for easter
  • he has caught the cronavirus so we have to clean bugs to be able to save him

So more boogers for sure =)