What is the status on the Overworld update?

when I saw Gdog's review on the overworld update I thought it was almost ready and will be released soon, but it hasn't been released yet.
@SirKewberth, have you decided to add more aspects to the update, that is, is it still being edited and added onto, or are you just waiting for the right moment to release it?
@SirKewberth
@Galantis

Comments

• I asked him about it in February but that doesn’t really help.
  • We have been waiting for this update for 1.5 years
  • if it has a lot of bugs will you put it up for beta testing on the beta testing server?
    @SirKewberth
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's basically ready for testing and playable right now, but there are some other projects happening in tandem. It's not so much a question of whether it's ready to go or not, but rather HOW we want to release it. We have an idea to do the beta a little differently. Hopefully all will be clearer before the end of this month.
  • For the love of the almighty cube above, just spoil us :O:. We need it *reaches out with greedy hands* Why why...it is going to be after Easter isn't it. >_>!
  • It's nicer release it before Easter , just release already >.<
  • It's nicer release it before Easter , just release already >.<</p>

+1
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited March 2020
    when the overworld is up for beta,
    please send us the beta access code>.< ty
    at SirKew
  • when the overworld is up for beta,
    please send us the beta access code>.< ty
    at SirKew

Yeah Dragon and us could help with :3
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There's another big thing I'm hoping to beta later this month.. But not ready to release details yet. It's better to announce just before I think. Otherwise you get situations like this one where people feel they're waiting too long.
  • *Everyone liked that*
  • A big thing ;o.....! I do not feel like I have waited to long for the over world update, I loved it being announced early on. I am just really EXCITED because I know I will finally be able to fill my CC dream of building my own world. NOW TO KNOW THERE IS ANOTHER BIG THING. You are killing me :(
  • [_[][]_[>.>]_[][]_]
    So exited!