Most visited Realm of all time?

What's the most visited realm of all time? Is it Pen's Yard Rentals with over 10 million visitors? Can you think of a realm with more visitors?

Comments

• The blue course :)
  • The lobby...
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited March 2020
    The tutorial, the lobby, then Pen’s.
  • 'Dragon' said:

I don't think that the tutorial has more visitors than the lobby. A player account only enters the tutorial once in their entire play time and you enter the lobby way more often.
  • bitibiti Member
    orange spirit
  • DoodleDog said:

'Dragon' said:

I don't think that the tutorial has more visitors than the lobby. A player account only enters the tutorial once in their entire play time and you enter the lobby way more often.
    I thought each account only counts as one visit even if you leave and re-enter. But theres a good chance i'm wrong.
  • 'Dragon' said:

DoodleDog said:

'Dragon' said:

I thought each account only counts as one visit even if you leave and re-enter. But theres a good chance i'm wrong.
    It resets once a day or something, because there is no way 10 million people entered pen’s.
  • JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

DoodleDog said:

'Dragon' said:

It resets once a day or something, because there is no way 10 million people entered pen’s.
    Good point
  • JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

DoodleDog said:

'Dragon' said:

check the info bumper :D it's not 10 million different accounts. every visit from every account is counted as a visitor
  • DoodleDog said:

JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

DoodleDog said:

'Dragon' said:

check the info bumper :D it's not 10 million different accounts. every visit from every account is counted as a visitor
    Then why does it not add a visit if you relog?
    There’s some cool down, but there’s no way for us to know what exactly.