Where are all the super rares? Are they really rare or do we have .. gasp 'Hoarders!' ?

So i am wondering how close some items are from actually disappearing from the game?
Such as a ram... The luvbug.. The halo .. ect..
I'm sure you all can think of more..
So where are all the super rares?
How many of said super rare are left in game... ?
Im honestly hoping items don't disappear to the 5 allowed each year that Sir.Kew adds..

Comments

• The prices won't drop anyway so why don't bring sone of them back in egg hunt ? Kewberth brought some super rares back in egg hunt because hackers attacked the prices but even kewb did that the prices still don't get affected . Yeah it may drop , but not too much . And people could purchase much on cubits just to buy those super rares from players . I don't see why such thing like Monster grave can't be back

@SirKewberth
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited March 2020
    Still we have so much super rares but people collecting and keeping them they are not selling super rares so people hard to find super rares.

İf you want see where going super rares you can visit billyboo's collection or chickenlips's collections (CVLC Collection)

Also who have super rares players. They are qutting the game. So super rares disappear
  • Still we have so much super rares but people collecting and keeping them they are not selling super rares so people hard to find super rares.

İf you want see where going super rares you can visit billyboo's collection or chickenlips's collections (CVLC Collection)

Also who have super rares players. They are qutting the game. So super rares disappear

They're all in 'sleep mode' , so obviously none sell . Even someone is willing to sell , they will sell more 1x of what they actual worth smh .
    Advantage if bring back rares on egg hunt :Winners get the resources , they could sell them to players . Players purchase cubits to buy them =Profit
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited March 2020
    Yes, there is hoarders. >:)

Most hoarders just hide because of the attention it brings. But yes, there is some people still buying super rares to hoard in quietness.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2020
    I think this has something to do with this topic...

The full discusion can be found here: http://forums.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/271655/#Comment_271655
  • if there will be only 5 of each super rares being given away then what are you and SirKew doing for the easter egg hunt?
    @SirKewberth
    @Galantis
  • if there will be only 5 of each super rares being given away then what are you and SirKew doing for the easter egg hunt?
    @SirKewberth
    @Galantis

Galantis is not an admin
  • JuIius said:

if there will be only 5 of each super rares being given away then what are you and SirKew doing for the easter egg hunt?
    @SirKewberth
    @Galantis

Galantis is not an admin
    I don't think that's what he was meaning. I think he was tagging Galantis because of his previous comment.
  • Chickenlip has most of the super rares a lot of the collectors have them
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Hoarders are to blame.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Hoarders are to blame.

I hope
  • lucaaa795 said:

Hoarders are to blame.

I hope
    Their choice to play the cards , right ?
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited March 2020

lucaaa795 said:

Hoarders are to blame.

I hope
    Their choice to play the cards , right ?
    Yea lol