What happened to my request?

I've messaged the team hours ago and the email sent back claimed that support is on the way, though I haven't received a genuine reply regarding my issue. It might be a bit impatient to rush them as they most likely have other problems to deal with, but I didn't expect them to take this long either. I am simply asking a question, though apologize to any forum moderators if this is a waste of your attention.

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2020
    It can take from 1-3 days for a response from support. Sometimes longer depending on the number of tickets received before yours. As long as you received a confirmation email they got your ticket.

If you have any other questions or concerns about your ticket you should dm a mod. It's not really something for an open discussion.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It shouldn't generally take longer than 1 day. If you don't get an answer in 24hrs be sure to check your spam folders etc... On some occasions it can go a little longer if there are special circumstances but normally it's within a day.
This discussion has been closed.