Who bought a koala hat

I want to know who made donations to Australia.

Comments

• edited February 2020
    This might be better on the activity wall but as you're asking, possibly. I want to contribute in some way and this may be the best time and place for me to do so.
  • Is there a particular reason? I hope many will donate to good causes just to be good folks :-)
  • Is there a particular reason? I hope many will donate to good causes just to be good folks :-)

I would like to know how much help is given and how many koala hats we have.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There will be no way for us, as players, to know how much is given or many hats are going to be in game. The devs won't release that kind of information. Many will quietly donate and put the hats in storage. Others will wear their hat and tell everyone about how much they gave and how many hats they got. Some people might even donate and never claim a hat. In the end, it shouldn't effect your decision to donate or not so it doesn't really matter what others are doing.

I'm going to close this because, as Elf pointed out, this is something better posted on your activity wall.
This discussion has been closed.