Hard to login

DiaoniDiaoni Member
edited February 2020 in Bug Reports
Well it been 2 days, me and my few friend still facing this problem. Everytime we try to login, it just keep stuck at [Finding server...] or [Reconnecting...]. Sometimes we able to login the game, but everytime we go to the other realm or room, it will just stuck at [Reconnecting...]. We tried to reinstall the game, reopen the wifi router and restart the device, all doesn't work. I even tried wait the Reconnecting screen for 1 hour, it still reconnecting lmao. What can I do to fix it, please help ! I sent a ticket to support but still doesn't get a reply yet.

We live in Malaysia but different city, is it the server problem? Sorry for my bad english.

Comments

• 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited February 2020
    @SirKewberth

Honey Bomb is having the same problem too.

Are a few of the realm servers down?
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited February 2020
    I find that if I don't have full access to my internet e.g I am downloading something (even if I throttle that download to as low as 4mb/s) I cannot access this game, It will stop at the "finding server" (or whatever the loading message is) I have this issue with no other game, just this one and it happens without fail. Could be you are having similar issues. (it's been this way for quite some time, maybe 2 years+)
  • I find what you say here 100% relates to me rip
  • DiaoniDiaoni Member
    edited February 2020
    CosmicMabz replied me "There's no server abnormalities that has been detected by our server. Other players are able to access it perfectly fine. It may just be a bad network connectivity from your ISP during that time or from the region and will get it fixed automatically later on. Try to access the game later on."

I think it happened to few Malaysia player suddenly like few day ago. Problem are fixed now, thanks everyone who helped me!

This post can be close now. xD
This discussion has been closed.