Why My Realms Decay?

I have over 3k blocks placed, I 'just' got done working in them, I have a castle stamp on them... they decay as soon as I log out.

Tinkerworld... also in that world I notice mines color don't reset all day and I watch and no players have been in them for hours yet they are still dark green and yellow.

Comments

• I noticed that jeremiah on aspen gone lol , maybe it's preparation for overworld update so you get your deeds back before it releases .
  • Aspen the deeds do not stick, and realms are finicky period. Rather annoying how easily they pop no matter the world.
  • Aspen the deeds do not stick, and realms are finicky period. Rather annoying how easily they pop no matter the world.

Yes, don’t use aspen.
  • I moved to Tinker but today I am fighting to keep realms placed. I set them and next day they decay. I have huge amounts of blocks placed and a stamp on the realms but still they decay. I know someone is messing with something because realms only mass decay when updates happen and they are mass decaying today. :( Mass decaying = 20 realms )

I know devs wont say what they are doing, they hardly ever do. Not ALL of us like surprises. Especially when it comes to fixing things that cost us $$.
  • CubicCubic Member
    Just don't bother.. no one ever used the overworld anyway
  • I forgot the stats for realms at this point. I think 10k+ blocks built it stays 24 hours and a stamp doubles the time. I may be wrong.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    They also get removed sometimes when there is a server restart. My realm showed up in my inventory yesterday after the restart.

• I have to place 22 realms per day for 3 days in a row now & some have 20k blocks in them. But there is someones realm has 16k and no stamp took one of meh spots been there a week.

I sure hope that the new overworlds hold like 250 realms lol.
  • Everyday when cc changes the message in system, 12 to 22 of my realms decay :(.
  • edited April 2020
    The new overworld makes it so you can have your own private mines and overworld
    It’s gonna be like realms
    Where there are thousands :/ I don’t like the idea
    Of having your own
  • If the realm(s) are locked then that would explain why they are decaying as soon as you log out but if they aren't locked then idk
  • The new overworld makes it so you can have your own private mines and overworld
    It’s gonna be like realms
    Where there are thousands :/ I don’t like the idea
    Of having your own

Where did it say the mines would be private? I would like that but from what I read you will select which mines you attach to your mine stamp. This means you could select a mine that 400 others have and it would never be void of people. I would pay 100k for my own mine that others can't go in but the mine would re-spawn like the mines do now.

btw, I never lock my realms unless I want to move 1. That blocks placed rule and having a stamp means little when updates decay them anyways. To most players who just have 1 or 2 realms this is no biggie but when you have more than 36 realms its a drag :(..