Please tell me ur honest impression about me ...

because people every time get me muted but I think they only screenshoot what I did why dont they screenshoot all the chat log? Tell me ur honest impression what I did wrong to u or to others.(last time ive been racist because an indonesian has being mean to me+ got warning).When will people will stop destroying our community? I dont report people many time only if they get over an limit but people screenshoot every swear.

Comments

• Idc if its bad or not i just wanna hear something bad(and something good if can) and ill change it if its something bad
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited January 2020
    My opinion about this...
    You shouldn't say bad things, even if someone is mean to you. There are many ways to avoid it, report it, ignore it with the command or just leave it... If you go into it, it will usually get worse.

You are responsible for what you say and what action you take in certain situations.
  • Galantis said:

My opinion about this...
    You shouldn't say bad things, even if someone is mean to you. There are many ways to avoid it, report it, ignore it with the command or just leave it... If you go into it, it will usually get worse.

You are responsible for what you say and what action you take in certain situations.

thanks ill try to change that to me
  • If someone is being mean -like Galantis said- just don't say anything. It will only make the situation worse. I'm not going to be giving you my opinion on you as I don't know you that well, but if some is being mean to you report it, ignore them... I wouldn't suggest snapping back, it's like rubbing a rash. Will only get worse...
  • If someone is being mean -like Galantis said- just don't say anything. It will only make the situation worse. I'm not going to be giving you my opinion on you as I don't know you that well, but if some is being mean to you report it, ignore them... I wouldn't suggest snapping back, it's like rubbing a rash. Will only get worse...

i can report them and say they are mean?
  • If they say something highly offended you yeah screenshot and report

i can report them and say they are mean?

If they say something highly offended you yeah screenshot and report

Yes, if you are genuinely getting really upset or annoyed. Like HONEY BOMB said...
  • Ok thanks guys ill wait for more impressions about me i really wanna hear all :3
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Everyone here is giving good advice. Remember that you are responsible for your actions. You get yourself muted by what you say, you can't blame it on others. Don't let people provoke you, take screenshots and send them to a mod or support.

I'm going to close this before it goes in the wrong direction.
This discussion has been closed.