[ Teleportation ]

SUS GRILLSUS GRILL Member
edited January 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
In the Realm Setup menu there could be an option for realm owners only to be able to click on a visitor's name and have the option to teleport to that qbee.

***Added***
Also in the Realm Setup Menu; an undo last teleport option could be added to bring the owner back to their previous location before porting elsewhere in their realm.

Comments

• Or just get a gather bumper and tp the guy to you instead xd
  • Zethus said:

Or just get a gather bumper and tp the guy to you instead xd

well the idea is for it to allow realm owners to tp to discussions happening in their realm if reports need to be made, a screenshot would also include the qbee's image. Not that its all that necessary. I also figured it could be used for qbees asking for help on parkours or other games if the owner would feel generous enough to tp to the qbee to offer aid in a more direct way if need be. One other thing I would think to use this for is when I am building in large realms and am receiving help from friends. If they have a question or need to show me something it would allow for instant transport. Here I will edit it more so that it makes more sense.
  • Don’t see why you can’t just friend them. You may have to remove any warp blocks you may have in your realm though.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I can see a great use for this. Sometimes in my shop when I'm pricing vends someone needs help across the realm so I have to run all the way over to where they are, handle whatever is needed and then go back to where I came from. Not sure if the return to original spot idea would be possible but the teleporting to anyone from a list in realm setup would be great.
  • +1^
  • Don’t see why you can’t just friend them. You may have to remove any warp blocks you may have in your realm though.

Well the idea behind having a realm owner teleport option is so that you don't have to add someone within your own realm just to be able to teleport to them for something that could be a one time thing. I personally don't like having to add random people that I am going to end up removing after, but to each their own. I just think it would be nice to have a quicker option as a realm owner :)
  • B L A N K said:

Don’t see why you can’t just friend them. You may have to remove any warp blocks you may have in your realm though.

Well the idea behind having a realm owner teleport option is so that you don't have to add someone within your own realm just to be able to teleport to them for something that could be a one time thing. I personally don't like having to add random people that I am going to end up removing after, but to each their own. I just think it would be nice to have a quicker option as a realm owner :)
    I understand. I’m also the same, I’m not too keen on adding random people as well. So I agree with you there.
  • I have around 22 total friends, I almost never add anybody. If I'm wandering around in my own realm/ Whim's shop and need to teleport to somebody without adding them, that's a true gift.
  • JuIius said:

I have around 22 total friends, I almost never add anybody. If I'm wandering around in my own realm/ Whim's shop and need to teleport to somebody without adding them, that's a true gift.

:D absolutely
  • Forgot about this one for a while XD, bump!!
  • bump
  • +1