Cubic Castles - YOUR 2019 Reflections

IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
edited December 2019 in General Chat
Hi Qbees!
2019 is coming to an end and I ask you to take this time to reflect on your 2019 CC year, whether it’s comparing your old to new builds, clan progress, art, or level- anything! Feel free to mention highlights of your year and/or friends.
Art
Last year I barely did CC art as I barely played the game. This year I did more, did commissions, and played cc more :)

I also reached level 60 this year (but still has terrible builds)!

My friends especially made CC awesome with fun VCs and I want to thank them for making my cc experience one of the highlights of my year :) I also met a lot of new (and old!) Qbee friends- you guys rock!
Thank you to everyone who’d also put up with my inactive butt coming back and asking about new items haha

Have a great 2020 year everyone! Build something, draw something- just try something new :D

Comments

• edited December 2019
    The most of 2019 I wasn't here. However, for the time that I was here I have been more than delighted playing the game. A lot of players I knew in the past have gone but there is still such an amazing community of players and staff. I really hope for a good/positive 2020 for everybody in Cubic Castles.

Some day you have to a profile picture for me xD You have talent.