Quest Pack

I am looking to level up quick and heard that the quest pack is a good way to level up. Does anyone know how many levels you get, how long it takes, how hard it is etc? I am currently level 26.

Comments

• It gives 12
  • It makes you do the quests you were supposed to do once you begin playing.
    Thus, the difficulty is the same as those quests.
  • you cant buy quest pack if you still havent finish the first quest pack. You'll have to finish one whole quest pack to buy another one
  • Maxrein said:

you cant buy quest pack if you still havent finish the first quest pack. You'll have to finish one whole quest pack to buy another one

Since when were you allowed to buy quest pack more than once? O.o
  • Quest pack is definitely the best way. I've heard you should wait until you are in the 40s then start doing them.
  • Quest pack is definitely the best way. I've heard you should wait until you are in the 40s then start doing them.

Nope literally I started my quest pack at lvl 28. and do hard quest after i got more perks like jumpman and speed demons. So it depends on the op if he will buy quest pack xD

Nope literally I started my quest pack at lvl 28. and do hard quest after i got more perks like jumpman and speed demons. So it depends on the op if he will buy quest pack xD
    I started my quest pack at level 19 I think. It is just what I have heard recently. You can sure start the quest pack whenever you want. Reason being, it would be hard to get from level 40-50 or 50-60 from building or mining. Possible! Just difficult. So the quest pack will give you a lot of XP once you have complete a quest. But I do definitely agree with you.
  • When the level 51 to 60 released i just made it to 60 in a week for building plenty of half dirts in my room lmao xD

Quest pack is definitely the best way. I've heard you should wait until you are in the 40s then start doing them.

I started my quest pack at level 19 I think. It is just what I have heard recently. You can sure start the quest pack whenever you want. Reason being, it would be hard to get from level 40-50 or 50-60 from building or mining. Possible! Just difficult. So the quest pack will give you a lot of XP once you have complete a quest. But I do definitely agree with you.
  • edited December 2019

When the level 51 to 60 released i just made it to 60 in a week for building plenty of half dirts in my room lmao xD

Quest pack is definitely the best way. I've heard you should wait until you are in the 40s then start doing them.

Then I have been wronged. I apologise.
  • its o

When the level 51 to 60 released i just made it to 60 in a week for building plenty of half dirts in my room lmao xD

Its okay no worries we saw this game at different perspective tho
  • edited December 2019

its o

I will admit, I did think it was more challenging levelling up when you are levels 40-59 from what I've heard.
  • its o

I will admit, I did think it was more challenging levelling up when you are levels 40-59 from what I've heard.
    Yes actually it is. But it will be ez if you got enough materials for level up. Also the key for level up is hardwork and avoid being lazy to build/craft/mine. Goodluck at your level up career in CC!
  • Yes, this is definitely a good was to lvl up. I was at level 27 when I started it, and I'm not finished with them yet and I'm already level 32