Any Admin can Check this guy? IGN: Rafael J dog i report him in Game

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Lol this is the most common threat ever XD I have been told they'll hack me multiple times before XD it's just kids trying to act cool :P don't worry. Unless you have a really easy password XP
  • he said he will hack you?

Not Possible to hack someones account.he dont looks like professional hacker,hes just a kid whose warning u for nothing..ignore it
  • Like Mcwolf the Sane said
    Chill. My brother got bullied like that. He never hacked him. XD
  • EquaxorEquaxor Member

he said he will hack you?

Not Possible to hack someones account.he dont looks like professional hacker,hes just a kid whose warning u for nothing..ignore it

yeah he said that to me and my sister Aoibara
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited May 2016
    gdog said:

Just because someone says they hacked you doesn't mean it true.
    Everything is saved server side. So to hack your account/game they would need to hack the cosmic cow servers, which is near impossible.
    The more likely truth here is you have a weak password or used an outside the game service to try and get cubits. Not accusing just stating realistic possibilities.
    The odd thing about your claim is that you still have your account. No hacker would ever return a players account. So this leads me to think it more of a giving perms to someone issue.

Lets also use Occam's razor here.
    If it was possible to hack peoples accounts. Then all the collectors and big spenders would have their realms emptied in hours.

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    Tip: People who say they will hack your account are definitely not hackers, they're just insecure kids tryin' to be the cool kids.