Bring Back the Sales Section!

Hey guys! Do you remember when there was this "sales" section in the cubit store in January, 2015?
There were many awesome deals in there, such as a Dark Stamp for 5k cubits!

Now, my suggestion is, as you can tell by the title, bring it back!

Why? It will encourage people to buy cubits, so they could get the AWESOME limited deals in there!

It has been more than a year since the sales section was abandoned. I think this is the time to bring it back!

What do y'all think?

Comments

• Yes! +1
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited May 2016
    Bring it back, it will ruin prices and make things even more cheaper.
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    1+
  • *Minus**Minus* Member
    Yes!! For people trying to save
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    +1 Yep :D
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Not a bad idea. I'm not against doing it. Just need to find a little time to set some stuff up. We're so very busy these days and lots of smaller tasks like this are vying for our attention, but we're also trying to still roll out some big updates.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Not a bad idea. I'm not against doing it. Just need to find a little time to set some stuff up. We're so very busy these days and lots of smaller tasks like this are vying for our attention, but we're also trying to still roll out some big updates.

You shouldn't bring them back. Items are already beyond cheap and making them even cheaper in the sale would dramatically affect prices cause the rich will buy huge stocks.