What's the most rare/valuable item in the game?

The most valuable thing I've heard of is some umbrella thing worth 500K.

Is that price even correct?

Is there a rarer item?

Comments

• Friends are worth much more than expensive vanity items ;)
  • Friends are worth much more than expensive vanity items ;)

Don't get all mushy it was a simple question xD
    (Jk)
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    As SirKewb Has Said "Dont Spend Too Much For Umbrellas" So I Guess They Will Release More ^^
    For Me The Rarest Item In The Game: Is Each And Everyones Builds Cuz They Are All Unique And Priceless And SirKewb Loves To See All Our Great Efforts, Our Builds Inspires The Whole Community And Expands Our Imagination And Creativity :D
    So I Wanna Say Give Urselves A Clap For All Ur Hard Work And Friendship!
    @Horus @Cortana @Hinter @BJDware @Superxtreme @*Madame Angel* @Siddd @JustMeg @TheTimMan @Teardrop @Athena Shy And All Other Qbees XD
  • That's what I thought it was. Interesting...
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Yakroo said:

As SirKewb Has Said "Dont Spend Too Much For Umbrellas" So I Guess They Will Release More ^^
    For Me The Rarest Item In The Game: Is Each And Everyones Builds Cuz They Are All Unique And Priceless And SirKewb Loves To See All Our Great Efforts, Our Builds Inspires The Whole Community And Expands Our Imagination And Creativity :D
    @Horus @Cortana @Hinter @BJDware @Superxtreme @*Madame Angel* @Siddd @JustMeg @TheTimMan @Teardrop @Athena Shy And All Other Qbees XD

Thank you for your kind words. We (Athena & I) don't require anything for our efforts to help the community. We do it like parents do for their children. To Inspire & to help them grow into helpfull productive members of the community. We do give prizes but not for acknowledgements but rather for rewards for hard work or completion of a job such as a parkour that deserves a reward for sticking to it, rather than giving up from too much reading of how to complete it.
    We too feel that the most valuable item in the game is all the people who play. I try to teach that "what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet lose his soul?" We only profit when we do the mining of sellable materials & when we sell for those who mine the materials, we sell so they make the profit from all their hard work. We hope more people invest in the hard workers and give them their credit when that's where credit is due.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    TheTimMan said:

Yakroo said:

Thank you for your kind words. We (Athena & I) don't require anything for our efforts to help the community. We do it like parents do for their children. To Inspire & to help them grow into helpfull productive members of the community. We do give prizes but not for acknowledgements but rather for rewards for hard work or completion of a job such as a parkour that deserves a reward for sticking to it, rather than giving up from too much reading of how to complete it.
    We too feel that the most valuable item in the game is all the people who play. I try to teach that "what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, yet lose his soul?" We only profit when we do the mining of sellable materials & when we sell for those who mine the materials, we sell so they make the profit from all their hard work. We hope more people invest in the hard workers and give them their credit when that's where credit is due.
    Well said. Respect.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited May 2016

Friends are worth much more than expensive vanity items ;)

Krampus > Friendship

However... "Friedship" though. :3

• lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Fried shrimp? -Totally not going off topic-
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Being InLove? That's like, the most expencive and untradeable thing you can have!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    If you think about it, krampus is worth 250k and for every umbrella in the game there is 7 krapusses so the price of umbrella should be 250x7= 1.750.000c
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Kramous are worth 450k..

If you think about it, krampus is worth 250k and for every umbrella in the game there is 7 krapusses so the price of umbrella should be 250x7= 1.750.000c

• pysino said:

Kramous are worth 450k..

I thought you quit CC.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

Being InLove? That's like, the most expencive and untradeable thing you can have!

This is a children's game .-.
  • Hey by the way which is rare, i sell umbrella for offer hehehe
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Okay then a umbrella is worth 450.000x7=3.150.000c worth
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    edited May 2016
    me
    Kappa
  • Being InLove? That's like, the most expencive and untradeable thing you can have!

This is a children's game .-.
    Not necessarily.