One Small Question #6 :) (Most. Dumbest. Question. Ever.)

Dear Staffs,

This one is simple.

How do I take a screenshot on PC? :3 I know I'm a high level, and that I've played for months now. But, I still don't get how to take screenshots on PC and Android. I've searched the old forums and found a discussion, but I still dunno how to take one xD

Hey, just because I'm level 31, doesn't mean I'm pro 'kay? I'm still pretty noob on the inside, some of my friends calls me pro, but I just don't really agree. :P

Anyways, pwease tell me how to take a screenshot. Pweaseeeeee :3 Look into my Kawaii eyes and say "Sure" right now. Trust me, you won't regret it. :3

Tysm! <3

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    If you play via Steam F12 is the default key for the screenshots. If you play CC standalone client, then you can use Print Screen, insert it in Paint and save to any folder you'd like. If you're using Windows 10, then screenshots should save automatically to your One Drive. For Android, I have no idea, as I don't own any Android devices. Can just google it.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    It's no dumb question, sometimes even the best gamers dont even know how to take screenshots. But if you have a lg phone you ussually can swipe from the bottom of the screen and take something that is called a quickmemo, on other phone brands you can download a app like screenmuncher, and on pc you can install also a app to take screenshots.

I hope this has a good enough answer, good luck with trying it!
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited April 2016
    Sure, but...... *opening chest that full of cobwebs* ugh... *starting to read a dusty book about how to take ss in cubic for Pc*
    Hmm do you have "Microsoft picture manager" or something like that?
    Then do you have a app to change format of the picture? (Bmp->Jpg)
    (Just wrote what I had done last year)
    Step 1: press umm... prnt scrn
    Step 2: open "Microsoft picture manager"
    Step 3: Paste The picture (ctrl + v)
    Step 4: open picture converter
    Step 5: change the picture from Bitmap to Jpg or Jpeg (eg: your picture named picture.bmp convert it to Picture.jpg)
    Step 6: delete the picture with BMP format
    For android:
    Press Power and Volume(-) in same time
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    windows 10: just look for snipping tool its gr8, and u dont have to dl anything
  • In Ipads and Iphones (IOS):
    Press The Power and the Home button at the same time.
  • Mobizen is a free & easy app to use for me, I'm not sure how it works on a PC, but...
  • -o- God, I am a noob
  • Cortana said:

If you're using Windows 10, then screenshots should save automatically to your One Drive..

Do you know what happens if I don't have One Drive linked to any account? Paint can't paste it from clipboard from some reason.

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    For pc you can also try lightshot, its a pretty decent and easy to use app
  • Welp, just upgraded to Windows 10, so I don't really need this thread to be open now c: Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.