Whisper.

In the game when you type "whisper" and write what you want to say to only one person, the three end points are still showing, indicating that you are writing, and when you stop writing and no other message appears to other players, It's easy for them to know that you whispered to someone. I think when you write "whisper" it should automatically disappear the 3 points even with you still writing. That could help a lot as it is very easy for other players to know that you whispered to someone.

Comments

  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    12.95 Karma
    +1
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    50.15 Karma
    +1
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    92.45 Karma
    +1
  • 0.95 Karma
    +1
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.90 Karma
    I've thought of stuff like this before, and I think this is the best way to solve that. +1
  • edited September 6 15.55 Karma
    +1 Good idea
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    117.25 Karma
    +1
  • BonariBonari Member
    6.45 Karma
    an excellent solution +1
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    117.25 Karma
    I mean that wouldn't change anything. if your chat pops up for the few seconds it takes to write whisper the same result will occur.
  • Mr.KaikyMr.Kaiky Member
    4.30 Karma
    JuIius said:

    I mean that wouldn't change anything. if your chat pops up for the few seconds it takes to write whisper the same result will occur.

    The same result occurs if you write whisper very slowly.
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited September 6 45.40 Karma
    +1 But I would change saying whisper at the start of your chat to something like /w since I've seen too many people have typos in thei whispers. I would like it of it made the chatting bubble above your head disappear right after you say /w
  • Mr.KaikyMr.Kaiky Member
    4.30 Karma
    GoId said:

    +1 But I would change saying whisper at the start of your chat to something like /w since I've seen too many people have typos in thei whispers. I would like it of it made the chatting bubble above your head disappear right after you say /w

    good idea +1
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    50.15 Karma
    Yes, it would be nice if whisper was consistent with the other commands and was a /whisper command...
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    12.95 Karma
    JuIius said:

    I mean that wouldn't change anything. if your chat pops up for the few seconds it takes to write whisper the same result will occur.

    Just add a button on the bottom right corner of the chat that says whisper.
  • Mr.KaikyMr.Kaiky Member
    4.30 Karma
    'Dragon' said:

    JuIius said:

    I mean that wouldn't change anything. if your chat pops up for the few seconds it takes to write whisper the same result will occur.

    Just add a button on the bottom right corner of the chat that says whisper.
    I think the screen would be very full of buttons.
  • B L A N KB L A N K Member
    5.30 Karma
    What if there was a way to disable the [. . .] chat bubble in the settings menu. That would insure that no one could tell when you whisper or type at all.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    12.95 Karma
    Mr.Kaiky said:

    'Dragon' said:

    JuIius said:

    I mean that wouldn't change anything. if your chat pops up for the few seconds it takes to write whisper the same result will occur.

    Just add a button on the bottom right corner of the chat that says whisper.
    I think the screen would be very full of buttons.
    Not really. If it’s in the chat box that already exists in one of the corners. It will take up no space at all.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumGame Moderator
    100.10 Karma
    I don't see any point in hiding these dots when whispering.
    There are different reasons why those dots appear without anything following.
    - The person could have been muted
    - The person could have a loading problem
    - The person could have changed his/her mind on whatever he/she was typing

    Anyway, assuming that this indicates someone is whispering is not gonna change the outcome.

    Also, just because you think they are whispering(maybe they are, maybe they are not) does not tell you what or why they are whispering.
    Same goes for yourself. Just because they assume you are whispering about something specific, doesn't make it true.

    anyway, i just see no point hiding this when whispering. as people will still assume things even if it doesn't show.
  • PartyParty Member
    28.55 Karma
    scorto7 said:

    I don't see any point in hiding these dots when whispering.
    There are different reasons why those dots appear without anything following.
    - The person could have been muted
    - The person could have a loading problem
    - The person could have changed his/her mind on whatever he/she was typing

    Anyway, assuming that this indicates someone is whispering is not gonna change the outcome.

    Also, just because you think they are whispering(maybe they are, maybe they are not) does not tell you what or why they are whispering.
    Same goes for yourself. Just because they assume you are whispering about something specific, doesn't make it true.

    anyway, i just see no point hiding this when whispering. as people will still assume things even if it doesn't show.

    I agree with this, it doesn’t even matter that much. People shouldn’t worry if someone’s whispering or not.

  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    69.80 Karma
    I think it's still nice to hide your whispers more.

    What if it said "[player] just sent a PM to [player]" everytime someone PMed someone?
  • JuniperJuniper Member
    9.00 Karma
    Mr.Kaiky said:

    In the game when you type "whisper" and write what you want to say to only one person, the three end points are still showing, indicating that you are writing, and when you stop writing and no other message appears to other players, It's easy for them to know that you whispered to someone. I think when you write "whisper" it should automatically disappear the 3 points even with you still writing. That could help a lot as it is very easy for other players to know that you whispered to someone.

    bro you commented on every post in existence stop karma farming.
  • Mr.KaikyMr.Kaiky Member
    edited September 8 4.30 Karma
    Juniper said:

    Mr.Kaiky said:

    In the game when you type "whisper" and write what you want to say to only one person, the three end points are still showing, indicating that you are writing, and when you stop writing and no other message appears to other players, It's easy for them to know that you whispered to someone. I think when you write "whisper" it should automatically disappear the 3 points even with you still writing. That could help a lot as it is very easy for other players to know that you whispered to someone.

    bro you commented on every post in existence stop karma farming.
    I can not even give an idea for admins**** to implement in the game that is karma farming? and what I said about you going in all my comments and saying that I am doing karma farming? the person who is doing karma faming here is you! you commented on 4 of my comments "stop doing karma farming" and in those 4 comments I had helped people and I was the first one to answer, this is mini mod now ... who is doing mini mod me or you?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    117.25 Karma
    Spoiler:
    Mr.Kaiky said:

    Juniper said:

    Mr.Kaiky said:

    In the game when you type "whisper" and write what you want to say to only one person, the three end points are still showing, indicating that you are writing, and when you stop writing and no other message appears to other players, It's easy for them to know that you whispered to someone. I think when you write "whisper" it should automatically disappear the 3 points even with you still writing. That could help a lot as it is very easy for other players to know that you whispered to someone.

    bro you commented on every post in existence stop karma farming.
    I can not even give an idea for mods to implement in the game that is karma farming? and what I said about you going in all my comments and saying that I am doing karma farming? the person who is doing karma faming here is you! you commented on 4 of my comments "stop doing karma farming" and in those 4 comments I had helped people and I was the first one to answer, this is mini mod now ... who is doing mini mod me or you?


    mods do not program anything
  • JuniperJuniper Member
    9.00 Karma
    Mr.Kaiky said:

    Juniper said:

    Mr.Kaiky said:

    In the game when you type "whisper" and write what you want to say to only one person, the three end points are still showing, indicating that you are writing, and when you stop writing and no other message appears to other players, It's easy for them to know that you whispered to someone. I think when you write "whisper" it should automatically disappear the 3 points even with you still writing. That could help a lot as it is very easy for other players to know that you whispered to someone.

    bro you commented on every post in existence stop karma farming.
    I can not even give an idea for mods to implement in the game that is karma farming? and what I said about you going in all my comments and saying that I am doing karma farming? the person who is doing karma faming here is you! you commented on 4 of my comments "stop doing karma farming" and in those 4 comments I had helped people and I was the first one to answer, this is mini mod now ... who is doing mini mod me or you?
    bro stop trying to blame it on me where it said who had commented last on the top like 10 it said you and all you did was quote someone and either say yes or +1
  • Mr.KaikyMr.Kaiky Member
    edited September 8 4.30 Karma
    Juniper said:

    Mr.Kaiky said:

    Juniper said:

    Mr.Kaiky said:

    In the game when you type "whisper" and write what you want to say to only one person, the three end points are still showing, indicating that you are writing, and when you stop writing and no other message appears to other players, It's easy for them to know that you whispered to someone. I think when you write "whisper" it should automatically disappear the 3 points even with you still writing. That could help a lot as it is very easy for other players to know that you whispered to someone.

    bro you commented on every post in existence stop karma farming.
    I can not even give an idea for mods to implement in the game that is karma farming? and what I said about you going in all my comments and saying that I am doing karma farming? the person who is doing karma faming here is you! you commented on 4 of my comments "stop doing karma farming" and in those 4 comments I had helped people and I was the first one to answer, this is mini mod now ... who is doing mini mod me or you?
    bro stop trying to blame it on me where it said who had commented last on the top like 10 it said you and all you did was quote someone and either say yes or +1
    seriously i just said yes or +1?if so, everyone who comments on a good idea: "+ 1" would be doing karma farming.
Sign In or Register to comment.