Is this a bug? (Sitting underneath benches)

CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
in Bug Reports 12.50 Karma
I shrunk myself in The Community Shop, and then fell between 2 benches and started sitting under one of them. Actually kinda funny lol.
HI.png 1.8M

Comments

  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.80 Karma
    Yes that is, it has existed singe the shrink wand came out.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    7.20 Karma
    JuIius said:

    Yes that is, it has existed singe the shrink wand came out.

    The shrink wand was a thing way before benches.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    93.65 Karma
    It's cute doesn't it ?
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    11.90 Karma
    lol so cute!
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    12.50 Karma
    Whimsical firefly can fly now!
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.80 Karma
    'Dragon' said:

    JuIius said:

    Yes that is, it has existed singe the shrink wand came out.

    The shrink wand was a thing way before benches.
    Before the shrink bumper came out you could go through jail bars etc
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    7.20 Karma
    JuIius said:

    'Dragon' said:

    JuIius said:

    Yes that is, it has existed singe the shrink wand came out.

    The shrink wand was a thing way before benches.
    Before the shrink bumper came out you could go through jail bars etc
    This isn’t reporting a bug to do with jail bars..
  • cat amp scat amp s Member
    4.45 Karma
    noob
Sign In or Register to comment.