one special perm settings or bumper....

I was on my rubber and cotton farm, and I realized that I had to allow people to collect too, so I thought, why not make a '' community farm '' where everyone could collect, just collect the resources it contains, for example rubber and cotton ...

I soon came across my first hurdle, the lack of some permission that gave people the right to just COLLECT resources but not to pull out blocks, trunks, bushes, etc., just collect ...

so, I suggest this, some permission that gives people the right to just collect resources, so there may be community farms in the game, thank you very much.

(Note: This would not only be for the whole game, but could also exist for clans, clan members to have a farm of their own, with the sentry clan + this '' feature '' would become possible and better)

Comments

• +1 Good Luck
  • +1
  • +1

+2 if the bumper keeps me from pulling my own bushes when I'm harvesting

[But also would like a fruit/cotton/rubber harvester tool (like hand held picker that is the handheld version of a tractor), so I don't have to deal with sometimes pulling my bushes out and so harvesting would be quicker.]
  • +1 for general idea.
    b3achy said:

+1

[But also would like a fruit/cotton/rubber harvester tool (like hand held picker that is the handheld version of a tractor), so I don't have to deal with sometimes pulling my bushes out and so harvesting would be quicker.]

+10 for b3achy's idea.
  • b3achy said:

+1

I don't like the way to automatize it...

welp, but the bumper make it, u can't put any block or take out, u can just grab the fruits and rubber from trunks, you can't take the Trunk or the bush, that is my idea...
  • 'Dragon' said:

?

A m a z i n g

yap, I loved !!
  • I do like this idea but wouldn't a community farm that is free, make going out to mine bushes and make your own useless? Also, it might kill resource sellers business (I remember I use to sell bushes for 1 cubit each and people would buy them for realm decoration and farms). Maybe instead, if it was like a rental one where you can spend 100 cubits or so on a plot that has maybe 25 of each berry bush, 100 cotton and 100 rubber without you being able to steal the blocks. That'd be pretty great for players that want to have farms but can't afford realms.
    The idea for a new permission bumper also sounds great. Maybe it could be something you could only buy with recubes so it'd be in the recube pack in the cubit store. Maybe then they could expand on the recube farming where you could eventually buy a bumper that allows other people to plant seeds on your soil too or milk your cows for you. It'd save people from spending 45 minutes of farming alone.
  • I actually have 2 farms where all of my friends have perm, tho nobody really uses it except me, I might think about setting it to an everyone perm tho
  • Jadabug said:

I do like this idea but wouldn't a community farm that is free, make going out to mine bushes and make your own useless? Also, it might kill resource sellers business (I remember I use to sell bushes for 1 cubit each and people would buy them for realm decoration and farms). Maybe instead, if it was like a rental one where you can spend 100 cubits or so on a plot that has maybe 25 of each berry bush, 100 cotton and 100 rubber without you being able to steal the blocks. That'd be pretty great for players that want to have farms but can't afford realms.
    The idea for a new permission bumper also sounds great. Maybe it could be something you could only buy with recubes so it'd be in the recube pack in the cubit store. Maybe then they could expand on the recube farming where you could eventually buy a bumper that allows other people to plant seeds on your soil too or milk your cows for you. It'd save people from spending 45 minutes of farming alone.

Also other players could steal what you mine.
  • Jadabug said:

I do like this idea but wouldn't a community farm that is free, make going out to mine bushes and make your own useless? Also, it might kill resource sellers business (I remember I use to sell bushes for 1 cubit each and people would buy them for realm decoration and farms). Maybe instead, if it was like a rental one where you can spend 100 cubits or so on a plot that has maybe 25 of each berry bush, 100 cotton and 100 rubber without you being able to steal the blocks. That'd be pretty great for players that want to have farms but can't afford realms.

hmm, that's a problem...
  • I think the way cc is right now is fine, because giving people more perm to stuff than they already have will get things outrageously stressful and unfair for some players who take so much time and effort to make cubits from resources. People will also abuse this. So i give this:
    +/- 1
  • b u m p