Delevery Expres (kanda Read first)

Im doing a job thats is to bring COMON material to people i will do FOR NOW 200 max items of comong and raw stuff like mines stuff (not rares like ARTEFACTS that will be true pain) AND you put the price if i like the job i will say it to that person in this coment section and in that moment you need to give me CUBIC TIME not state time (use /time in game) and day (I Will tell were we can see to trade), if you will not be on that time or change of events or i need to give it later because any situation try to say it here for i can now i need to give it to you later (same for me i will say if i cant and need time so i will also comente that i migth not be there that day or someting like that at less say that you ocupide and you cant recived then) any price that you want if i like the pay i will do that job , you can also (optional) leave a tip but when i give you the stuff and i recive cubics you need to come here and say how was your experience in this (0 to 5 stars)...hope you like to ask me to bring you some natural or comong stuff and pay me (they cant be a luck base chance item only exception: fairys dust)
And im also hairing workers at less 2, optional idk I MIGTH CHANGE STUFF LATER ON HOW THIS CAN WORK SO STAY TUNE because stuff could be change and PLS DO NOT MAKE IT AT THAT SAME DAY OR THAT I COULD ONLY HAVE 5MIN at les give 2 or 3 days or whrn i have it i will tell you...hope you like to...buy? From me idk what could be the rigth way of telling it :P