Ghost Clans' Names- Unavailable

IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
edited May 2019 in Help Requests
Hey guys- not sure which category this goes to so I'll just label this as a help request... it kinda is lol.
I'm probably late to the party, but I noticed clans' names with no one in them (I call them ghost clans' names) are unavailable, which means even if the clan itself doesn't actually exist, like you cannot join it or leave it or find ANYONE with the clan, you can never name a clan whatever the clan name was just because someone ONCE named it that.

I made a clan called "The Icy Tribe" a few weeks ago because I wanted to expand this family/clan to more games, in this case Cubic Castles. However, I changed my mind at that time so I left it.

Few weeks later, I wanted to make it again because I thought that I should occupy the name so I can recruit people whenever I build the clan realm without having to worry about people taking the name. But the clan name was unavailable (even though no one is in it and the clan is destroyed)! At that time, I thought someone probably took the name, but I found it unlikely. So I experimented with clan names and sure enough, ghost clans' names are unavailable.

This can prove to be a problem. It will decrease the amount of available clan names especially if someone abuses this and just makes a bunch of ghost clans to make certain names unavailable, and another problem would be the situation I'm in right now- I can't remake the clan I wanted to make.
Is this intentional or simply a bug because the clan (though inaccessible) is forever in the game system?
Either way, I would appreciate it if this was fixed/changed.

If my explanation is unclear, please let me know because I know I'm not the best at explanations, and I really want this to be fixed/changed.
Edit: here are some examples of ghost clans' names (names you can't use anymore), these are clans I made and left to experiment (except ofc The Icy Tribe and Who took the clan name The Icy Tribe):

The Icy Tribe
Wow okay.
hiiiii
hiiii
unavailable name

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited May 2019
    This is annoying, but if the word has an "i" or "L", just use uppercase or lowercase to create a fake name lol.
    It would be nice if nobody was in a clan it would be deleted.
  • This is annoying, but if the word has an "i" or "L", just use uppercase or lowercase to create a fake name lol.
    It would be nice if nobody was in a clan it would be deleted.

Lol smart, but it would trigger me knowing that the name is fake T^T
  • You could name it the icy clan or
    The icy kingdom or
    Eskimo party or
    Frosty friends? Or
    Ice Haven or
    The Brotherhood of ice
    Or
    The ice men
    (Don't mind those last two, those are just jokes)
  • Nah it has to be The Icy Tribe because it’s my clan name for other games lol
  • LateComLateCom Member
    try using The lcy Tribe (L as lowercase in Icy)
  • Try doing it in capital and make it like this: THE lCY TRIBE (make the word icy's I a lower case L)
  • Yeah that could be done, but as they said, it would trigger them knowing that it's fake