Glitch/small chance of hack in c. c

I was in C. C and this girl who was a very low level asked me for my bunny tophat and iron mask 10k. In the register it said 10k but when I traded I only got 1k and was banned from her realm and removed from her friend list. I called her out when I saw her again ( I have no proof of this happening but this might be a glitch that can be exploited so I hope admins get involved ) and she left. Someone else said she scammed there umbrella. can u check logs thx.

Comments

• GumfishGumfish Member
    i swear to God it said 10k
  • GumfishGumfish Member
    pls check my most recent trades
  • ChronosaurusChronosaurus Member
    edited May 2019
    I think you were probably scammed, and it wasn't a glitch
    She probably swapped out the 10k cubits for 1k cubits at the very last second. It has happened to a number of my friends, in fact one of my friends actually was a victim of this scam just last week (scammer went from 40k to 4k). You should always double check the "Are you sure this is what you wanted? [Insert name and quantity of items or however many cubits here]" window. Scams like these happen really quickly, so it's hard to even get proof/screenshots
  • GumfishGumfish Member
    oh okay thank you
  • LateComLateCom Member
    you should try watching my video on my channel: CubicLateYT
    reagrding about How To Avoid Scams [Ep.2]. Always double check the confirmation window before accepting trades to stay safe.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    You don't have to watch any youtube videos, but make sure to read the confirmation screen, every single time. Even if you are buying a dirt block.
    The purpose of the screen is so you can read and check one last time before accepting.
  • You don't have to watch any youtube videos, but make sure to read the confirmation screen, every single time. Even if you are buying a dirt block.
    The purpose of the screen is so you can read and check one last time before accepting.

Agree
  • Yeeet
  • You don't have to watch any youtube videos, but make sure to read the confirmation screen, every single time. Even if you are buying a dirt block.

Yeah
    Most people don't read much tbh and then they complain that the game is going downhill.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's easy to not notice when the buyer removes digits, especially when they are all 0. Next time count the digits one by one. With your finger. Even I do that when it comes to big 7/6 digit purchases
  • Literally every discussion i find has Late advertising his vids... Sorry that you lost 9k mate
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Need to make those cubits back? Check out my 5 ways to get cubits video! Sub to The Cubic Log and unsub from cubiclateyt :D
  • LateComLateCom Member
    Instructions unclear, mission failed, you'll get me next time :)
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    lucaaa795 said:

It's easy to not notice when the buyer removes digits, especially when they are all 0. Next time count the digits one by one. With your finger. Even I do that when it comes to big 7/6 digit purchases

This is also good advice
  • Log_er said:

Need to make those cubits back? Check out my 5 ways to get cubits video! Sub to The Cubic Log and unsub from cubiclateyt :D

this is good advice too