Prove you are human?

2»

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    Intimate said:

b3achy said:

Intimate said:

I am level 60 so I don't get exp, I plant crops so they don't even give c or exp for pets.

A bit off topic - I am level 60, I get c for harvesting crops. I still get XP harvesting and planting for my less than level 50 pets as long as I feed them. It's one of the primary ways outside of some mining that I've leveled up my last two pets.
    I too get exp for meh pets harvesting but cc don't give exp for planting, not even to pets. However I do get the popup every 500 I plant.
    I stand corrected. My pets don't get anything for planting either, just harvesting. But I just checked on my alt which is less than 60, and the qubee doesn't get any XP for planting either...only harvesting. The pop-up though is based on clicking, not on XP.
  • I wish this could just happen that we can select the amount of soil, seeds, or sprinklers we want to buy. I have been working on it but get discouraged when I have to click a pop up or the dreaded 'lost server'. I have to stop and see how many I have and keep going. It takes an hour to fill an order of 5,000 soil and 2,470 small sprinklers. This is a total of about 7,000 clicks when you count the confirms.

Please think about how it is for the hard worker in cc and what we have to go thru just because you want to stop a player from grabbing a few c when they use an auto clicker. There is nothing for us to cheat you out of by buying 7,500 of an item you designed the game to need us to buy.