Collecting Block

It's Sometimes hard to take all the dropped items when you finish farming something, so why not add a block to CC that when you place it and choose an item, it collects that item whenever it's dropped in the realm, and make it only for Rubber,Cotton,Yumberries,Frostberries,Sunberries,Chiliberries,Eggplants,Wheat,Corn,Potatos And Tomatos So It Cant Be Used To Scam Other Items

Comments

• Too op,i don't know
  • maybe it could be the 2.0 UwU
  • maybe it could be the 2.0 UwU

or it could collect up to 50 at a time and then you have to move it
  • Geezer said:

maybe it could be the 2.0 UwU

or it could collect up to 50 at a time and then you have to move it
    that would be bad ;-; cuz i get like 3000 eggplants from each farm so 50 wouldn't be kool
  • atleast its better than collecting 3000, it would be like 60
  • Geezer said:

atleast its better than collecting 3000, it would be like 60

;-;
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    -1, just stop being lazy.
  • DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited March 2019
    +0.5, it is not that lazy, as it only picks up an item. Not that big of a deal.
    *But I mean, it does copy another sandbox game, 'cough' Grow 'cough' topia 'cough'*

But if it was added, I would probably not add a 50-60 limit, maybe a 100-130 limit as 50-60 isnt that much (still it is enough, but it would not be worth buying it to people who farm crops)
    DaDoggy said:

*But I mean, it does copy another sandbox game, 'cough' Grow 'cough' topia 'cough'*

But if it was added, I would probably not add a 50-60 limit, maybe a 100-130 limit as 50-60 isnt that much (still it is enough, but it would not be worth buying it to people who farm crops)

*Autoclicks 100k rubber with the block that auto puts the rubber in my inventory*
  • U said:

DaDoggy said:

*Autoclicks 100k rubber with the block that auto puts the rubber in my inventory*
    *Cough* there would be no use for a limit if it was auto-inventory. I meant for it to go to a collector block or a collector item (idk) and then you go there and collect it before you can break more and auto-collect it.
    edited March 2019
    DaDoggy said:

U said:

DaDoggy said:

*Cough* there would be no use for a limit if it was auto-inventory. I meant for it to go to a collector block or a collector item (idk) and then you go there and collect it before you can break more and auto-collect it.
    Picks it off the ground? Exactly.. *autoclicks 100k rubber and the block picks all of it up off the ground*
  • DaDoggy said:

even 100-130 wouldn't rly be that useful cuz then you would have to empty it up and go back to work so it would be easier just to collect the dropped items then, so i would say 1000-3000 limit