Cubit Store

You can buy many awesome things from the Cubic Store but are the prices always fair? I see things in the Cubit Store for big prices like 150c for ONE piece of clothing. Some players say that things like this are worth less and that you should just go to a vend store. In vend stores you get stuff like clothes for... what? 10c whereas in the Cubit Store it cost a lot. Do you prefer buying stuff from vend stores or the Cubit Store? Also can you tell me if I have good English? LOL

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Please do not attempt to compare your ordinary vending shop with the almighty cubit store.
    The clothing items are in a pack. A pack that could get you an item worth 1500cubits for just a tenth of the price.
    Prices are fair. If you're in a rush and need a specific item, cubit store is your friend. As for packs, they can bring just as much happiness as sadness.
  • it depends on the item that im trying to buy, cos lets say a nametag i would buy it from the cc store cos of the rarity of them in game cos people that buy them mainly use them straight away but clothes i would buy from a vend shop.

also your english is good :)
  • I love buying from the cubit store,it's way more satisfying.And if the cubit store didn't exist the items just couldnt appear in the first place.Someone has to buy them in order for them to exist.Also your english is ok.
  • Just spend cubits on the store packs lol. I dont mind losing money to store. the enjoyment and satisfaction you get from packs in store is more than enough to cover losses imo. One may spend 400k on store and get 500k back. Other times one may spend 50k and lose it all. Its a gamble buying store items.
  • I wouldn't recommend buying items from the cubit store unless you have fashionista 2 :p
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2019
    Log_er said:

I wouldn't recommend buying items from the cubit store unless you have fashionista 2 :p

That perk only works on hat packs.
    It's pretty useless.
  • Log_er said:

I wouldn't recommend buying items from the cubit store unless you have fashionista 2 :p

That perk only works on hat packs.
    It's pretty useless.
    Work for all packs
  • TBH I feel fashion 1 yields more rares than 2...