Question for support/devs.

I have a question. In regards to realms/deeds. Is it possible, upon request to ask for realms to be deleted from our accounts and the server? I have many realms I do not want nor need in the display lobby bumper. I always accidentally click on the wrong realms since I prefer to play mobile. I use maybe 3 or 4 of my realms and I own 10+. I am asking this because I do not want them appearing there in the lobby any longer. I do not want a refund of any form or compensation for what is in them. I'd rather not have so many realms that have become useless to me. Yes, I could use them for future builds, however I do not need seven or eight 99x99's available with random names. I have plenty of rooms. Many of these places I built growing up and I wish I didn't make so many because it's become such a hassle to not click the wrong one and wait a minute to load each time.

Comments

• I once asked for some of my realms to be removed too, sadly thats not possible as they said there not command yet to make this a thing :(
  • NoeNt said:

I once asked for some of my realms to be removed too, sadly thats not possible as they said there not command yet to make this a thing :(

Dang. I was really hoping they could do something like how they they replace deeds and stuff. How long ago did you ask, Noe?