Fast Travel

We should be allowed to Fast Travel (TP) to ourselves in our own realm because I have been stuck and I have seen others get stuck too. This would also be great for building where we fall off the place we are building up high. I have to set a warp anchor and use my alt acc to TP to in this instance, or waste warp sugar by placing a temp warp food bumper.

Yesterday I saw a player get stuck to the side of a vending machine and even relogging didn't help. They had to actually leave the realm. This kinda stuck I have seen like 5 or 6 times and have been stuck too.

Why on earth is it so that we can't TP in our own realm? It just seems mean to me, sorta like that last stupid cow that refuses to get in the hole with the rest of the cows to get milked. That is not by accident because it is in every room I have cows in.

I know this TP is possible as the Mods can TP to any player in any realm locked or not & friends with or not.

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    You have always been able to tp to yourself. They just changed it so anyone who has build perms does not have to go to a warp anchor. You'll go directly to the person you're tping to, which unfortunately wont move you if you tp to yourself lol
  • You have always been able to tp to yourself. They just changed it so anyone who has build perms does not have to go to a warp anchor. You'll go directly to the person you're tping to, which unfortunately wont move you if you tp to yourself lol

In Our Own Realm: We can not TP to the warp anchor in our own realm as we can if we were in someone else's realm. This, incase you don't understand what I mean. BTW I mean if we own the realm and we are alone, we can't TP to ourselves to get to the warp anchor & either unstuck of recover from a fall. If they changed this, why?
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited January 2019
    Just add urself and tp urself
    ez
    but why u have to warp urself to warp anchor?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Just add urself and tp urself

that no longer works, that's why he proposed an adjustment.