Question

Anyone know how to make the game fun again? It's gotten pretty boring mid-November and haven't been able to get back into it :/

Comments

• Build, Build, Build!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You can do my event. I don’t know if you will find it fun, or torturous though.

Rainbow Maze
  • Build, Build, Build!

building is only fun when you have the materials for it.
    U said:

Rainbow Maze

ive heard tales about this and they arent nice x.x
  • How do you craft a tech workbench? And who else is wondering this?
  • Sarco said:

Build, Build, Build!

U said:

Rainbow Maze

Mine :D

Gives xp and cubits :3
  • Sarco said:

Build, Build, Build!

U said:

Rainbow Maze

Mine :D

Gives xp and cubits :3
    ^
  • Well I know that coffeefreank87 I think thats his name has sn awesome 1xhigh
    Maze bomb game. Idk does that help?
  • Bump!
  • Sarco said:

Bump!

???bump!?????
  • Sarco said:

Bump!

???bump!?????
    Ñever heard of one before?
  • Yeah its new
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Yeah I'm new

Now it's correct :)
  • How do you craft a tech workbench? And who else is wondering this?

http://www.cubiccastles.com/recipes.php

Sarco said:

Bump!

???bump!?????
    He said that to bump the discussion back into the top of the recents. You don't have to say bump, it's just a traditional thing.
  • Im only having fun on contests.
  • Hey if you want to have much more fun in Cubic Castles you can participate in some events that are made by the Owners, or you can complete the story of the Chosen One, or you can make the quest pack and the quests , or to build the best realms, there are a lot of things to do
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited January 2019
    ^ the contests just get repetitive after a while
    Also if youre talking about quest packs I've done them like 5 times
    Also building is only good when you have the money for it you want to spend the money on it
  • Well, you can try changing some of the game sounds.
    Examples:
    Make the toilet say "now flushing your poop", from the movie Spy Kids when they are on the submarine.
    Make the launchpad rocket say "wheeeee" from the Geico commercial wee wee wee, all the way home.
    Make the forge output 'fart' every time it drops an item.
    Change the climb ladder sound to "work work work" from Blazing Saddles Movie.
    The limit is your imagination...

Think of how funny it would be to record a vid of your new game sounds on YT.

Use a program called FreeCorder to record any sound and save as an MP3. Then use a program called Cheetah Audio Converter to change the MP3 to an ogg. Then replace each sound in the program files. These files need to keep the same file name when you change the actual file so temp move them to a storage place incase you want to change them back.