from Trash to Treasure

Another man's trash is another man's treasure
Hello, to everyone reading and not reading this, have a merry christmas and a good, healthy new 2019.
If you have any trash laying around, ANY kind of trash, and a bit of your time, please visit 'The Amazing Dropper' and drop it off there.Thanks!

What happens to our donation?
I make craftables out of the things you drop off, and I sell them for a cheaper price than usual. Yes,that's right. I'm talking about CHEAP

Why cheap?
Even though most craftables are already cheap, I want people who don't have their piggies filled still be able to buy their needs for their home, farm, store, hangout...

I think you're doing this for cubits
I do admit that I benefit myself with the craftables I sell. But keep in mind that I won't be making a lot of money anyway. Besides of that, what does it matter? In my opinion it's better to use these resources instead of throwing them away.

Where do I drop my trash off?
The Amazing Dropper , It's a realm

For how long will this continue?
Did you think this was a christmas thing? No, this will be on forever.

Thanks for reading. for any questions, feedback or anything else, you may comment here or message me. :)

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I love this idea, but how will you menage that people just buy them all to sell them for more?
  • edited December 2018

I love this idea, but how will you menage that people just buy them all to sell them for more?

Haven't thought about that yet. I guess they just can, no way to prevent that
    or I can only sell it to people who need it
  • I love this idea, but how will you menage that people just buy them all to sell them for more?

What does it matter? I know those aren't the target customer base, but all economies have different level of distributors - wholesalers, retailers, etc.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    b3achy said:

What does it matter? I know those aren't the target customer base, but all economies have different level of distributors - wholesalers, retailers, etc.
    Well he is targetting people that has less to spend, so he cant just put a realm down with everything i assume