Where's CC config file (Linux) (HELP)

Hi I'm a long time Cubic Castles player and I just recently installed Linux Mint 19 since I was curious about it's performance and wanted to test out Steam Play option (scrapped from Wine source code) which is a new feature that allows to "emulate" Windows (Steam) related games and I tested CC the GUI was normally loaded but when I logged in the game there was a huge fog which caused issues on my screen I was able to see things below my screen such as inventory,and some environment below,but upwards I wasn't able to see anything...hold on let me find a screenshots for this...
-------------------------------
Those are the screenshots PLEASE for the love of god please add some kind of a patch for Linux I believe few players also had this issue,I'm not trying to push anyone no,take your time if you want but I need this solved or atleast help me to locate configuration file for CC so I can edit it and remove the fog cause I know in WIndows in %appdata% (Roaming) there is a configuration file but where's that file located under Linux Mint 19.
------------------------------
Thanks anyways.
Gary.
------------------------------
P.S. Please mods or admins don't remove this post or move it I believe that this is a serious issue as well and I don't want to be ignored since I made the same exact post but that one got less attention.
P.S.S. Took these screenshots with Kazam recorder which has implemented screenshot recorder as well but I think that the quality is kinda bad.

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Your best bet is to contact either support or @CosmicCow since he creates the mac version.. Maybe he can help you with both requests (fog fix and config file)
    Just send him a pm
  • I too wish there was a Linux option. Been watching your threads and sad to see the emulators aren't working, as I'd love to switch my gaming laptop to Ubuntu or some other Linux based OS and this is the only game that is keeping me from doing it.
  • lucaaa795 that's his email right?
  • You should look for it in your Wine directorys.
    P S . I have tried emulating cc under Linux many times ...I always got the fog issue.
    And i doubt developers will help you with this because its an issue with Wine not cc

Grtz, Koek
  • Don’t use vine. There are official android emulators for Linux. Use them. Wine is good for windows but android has all its files in linux so android emulators prevent this problem