The Raffle Box ?

I Was Roaming in Cubic Town Center in like 10-20 Minutes....I Look all of side and all hiden place and i didnt found it XD...So yeah....The Raffle Box is gone XD....Where it is now ? Maybe just putted in other Realms ? Or ?? .......And Why its gone now ?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It’s gone because of a certain player buying an Easter Umbrella from one of the winners for 600c.
  • U said:

It’s gone because of a certain player buying an Easter Umbrella from one of the winners for 600c.

Ohh The player winner name (GirtheRobot) i see....but raffle box will not back again ?
    U said:

LateCom said:

it ended because of some inconsiderate people.

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Maybe you 2 should read what sir kewb said in his topic.
    You can see it was not canceled because of some inconsiderate players. But rather it was canceled because it was no longer enough incentive for people to login every day...in other words, it was no longer doing what it was supposed to do.
    But canceling the raffle due to some bad trade is not a reason.
  • scorto7 said:

You can see it was not canceled because of some inconsiderate players. But rather it was canceled because it was no longer enough incentive for people to login every day...in other words, it was no longer doing what it was supposed to do.

Oh Okay Sorry Sir....I understand
  • Well...it ended right after that so just connecting the dots and so maybe it isn't making people login but also i think it was a scapegoat for the loop hole.
    edited December 2018
    scorto7 said:

I put a link to Kewberth’s discussion so of course I have read it. But, keep in mind a few days before it was removed the entire forums where bashing a player on here because they bought an Easter umbrella for 600c from a raffle winner. Like ‘Party’ said if you connect the dots..

Also, I guarantee Kewberth wouldn’t admit to this because that would be ruining the players reputation even more.