Kangaroo and Ostrich are ACTUAL size (on level 0)

JuIiusJuIius Member
edited November 2018 in General Chat
This, is a baby ostrich's size.

This, is a kangaroo's size.

So, stop complaining about how tiny they are. They are literally life size, basically.
The admins did a great job on these.

Comments

• This, is a baby ostrich's size.

So, stop complaining about how tiny they are. They are literally life size, basically.

So uhm, would kewb add somethin “Special” on pets while they growing up, like a ussual pet does?
  • What do you mean, special?
  • Oh how cute!!

And yes, the in game pets grow as they level up...(my level 10 cat is way smaller than my level 49 cat).
  • What do you mean, special?

Doing tricks like jump, catch this wutever, pets are lil bit boring becuz its so simple, would good to see a usable of it atleast, like a real pet does. Most of people now use pets for profit.
  • That would kinda make them be worth an absolute ton more and they would rise even more lol
    The pets were made to just follow you around.
  • EXACTLY
  • Technically pets can also be used to help you find fossils/artifacts...sort of like truffle hogs have been used to find truffles.
  • b3achy said:

Technically pets can also be used to help you find fossils/artifacts...sort of like truffle hogs have been used to find truffles.

^
  • b3achy said:

Technically pets can also be used to help you find fossils/artifacts...sort of like truffle hogs have been used to find truffles.

Yes, I am aware of this :P
    I meant that pets fetching (what even would they fetch) and whatever else yuji said
  • Eagence said:

Tbh, they were way more smaller then I have ever thought...
    (Note: I do take back my complaining about their size...)

I never knew they were that small!0_0 Wow lol
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited November 2018
    No they aren't.
    A newborn is like so tiny it's barely visible xD

These pets are going to get massive.
    -Epic- has a lvl 8 ostrich and it is way bigger than a lvl 0... Think of lvl 49 lol.
  • No they aren't.
    A newborn is like so tiny it's barely visible xD

These pets are going to get massive.
    -Epic- has a lvl 8 ostrich and it is way bigger than a lvl 0... Think of lvl 49 lol.

Saw one guy bragging hes lvl 22 roo xD, like yesterday, probally its 30+ now
  • Time to break out the auto clicker.
  • ContumasContumas Member
    edited November 2018
    It's life size? So I suppose a golden Doog flying and shining is life size and realistic? It doesn't matter if it's life size, it matters how it looks. Just sharing my point ;)
  • This, is a baby ostrich's size.

Aww cute!