Is this for real?

Comments

• That's either photoshopped or spawned, and if it's spawned he deserves a permanent ban.
  • That could be a screenshot before he got banned, I knew that guy.
    if not then he might be using an alt.

or also photoshopped.
  • JackFury said:

That's either photoshopped or spawned, and if it's spawned he deserves a permanent ban.

What is this spawned thing?
  • Once upon a time you could duplicate kramps, gdog had to trash many a kramps XD.
  • is gdog clean that trash!?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    People have spawned stuff before..
  • There has been several issues they had to battle, at one time almighty cubes could be duplicated and it is one of the reasons their price became a lot lower. This was long before they could be obtained in cubes, when they only could be purchased from the store for 25k.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

There has been several issues they had to battle, at one time almighty cubes could be duplicated and it is one of the reasons their price became a lot lower. This was long before they could be obtained in cubes, when they only could be purchased from the store for 25k.

I’m assuming the same way Pow gifts where duplicated?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    U said:

There has been several issues they had to battle, at one time almighty cubes could be duplicated and it is one of the reasons their price became a lot lower. This was long before they could be obtained in cubes, when they only could be purchased from the store for 25k.

I’m assuming the same way Pow gifts where duplicated?
    That was a funny glitch xD!
  • I don't remember how almighty cubes were duplicated it was before the clan update it has been that long O_O.
  • WTH look at those umbrellas
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited November 2018
    It is real as far as I know.
    There were some way to """spawn""" items.
    None of those in the screenshot made it to the market. Developers caught the items and refunded the transactions.
    The picture is from last year. Not this year.
  • oh ok
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I find it hilarious how everyone automatically assumes that this was duplicated items or fake image.
    Believe it or not..... but there are some out there who have a large amount of rare or special stuff and they didn't do anything bad to get them.

Now i don't know about this guy in that screenshot, but i do know it is possible.
  • his name is linked to his cc usernames who was an alt of a famous dupe abuser.
  • its real, Ive sold bunch of them to some guy idk if that is the name
  • when i was duplicating my pow, cosmic let me keep it and didnt ban me lol
This discussion has been closed.