The option to allow people to mine, but not to build (Like in public mines)

The title says all...

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    And the opposite
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    BJDware said:

And the opposite

That would be a bit hard to do as building usually involves removing blocks as well. so in the end.... building permissions already exist.

But mining only just like in a public min.... that would be interesting to add. :)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    It would be interesting to see the flip side of this. I always want to congratulate my friends by placing firecrackers and stuff but I never can :C
  • Yeah we should have the right to put some items in others' realms, like if we will congratulate them or just return back something
    Frenchyyy said:

Yeah we should have the right to put some items in others' realms, like if we will congratulate them or just return back something

This topic was talking about mining... not about building/placing in other players realm. that option already exists(building permissions).
  • Lol I'm talking about building as a guest
    Yes... but read the tittle of the topic... it was about mining settings like in a public mine.

Your suggestion is also nice... limited building permissions.... being able to put only a few items such as a chest(in case there is no donation table) or a sign.
  • +1
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    scorto7 said:

BJDware said:

And the opposite

That would be a bit hard to do as building usually involves removing blocks as well. so in the end.... building permissions already exist.

But mining only just like in a public min.... that would be interesting to add. :)
    No sorry. I Like the idea of the topic and the opposite. And having such is not as redundant as you may believe.

I Can think of many moments where i would have allowed perms if a player could not take any blocks, removing the possibility of theft or griefing.
    True, building sometimes requires the removal of blocks, but not absolutely necessary.