Cats are black now?

Comments

• Cats (or mewmews) are pets found in the cubit store.
    Black cats are pets that were found in the halloween pack back in 2014, they are worth a lot more than cats
  • You're not going crazy (in a way yes).. Imp said it all :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Cats (or mewmews) are pets found in the cubit store.
    Black cats are pets that were found in the halloween pack back in 2014, they are worth a lot more than cats

They where only in the 2015 Halloween packs
  • Im dying of laughter rn
  • You check the cat out but not the surroundings so you would clearly know I retextured the cat................
    Eithy390 said:

Im dying of laughter rn

Why? Nothing in here is funny to me.
  • We can't know if it was a real black meemew or a retextured one..
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited November 2018
    U said:

Eithy390 said:

Im dying of laughter rn

Why? Nothing in here is funny to me.
    Yep. Nothing in the picture points to or creates evidence that the cat was retextured. Maybe if there were 20 meemews following low level players, we would get it, but instead of a joke this discussion looks like you genuinely didn't know Black Meemews existed.
    Not saying you did any harm or that this was a bad or wrong thread, but you don't seem to understand the structure of a joke or how to execute your idea :)
    You generally have to give us more information for a joke to work. Just constructive criticism for the future.
  • I didn't think it was retextured, but if you zoom in, there are a few white patches :/
  • Well look at my chat its green
  • I didn't think it was retextured, but if you zoom in, there are a few white patches :/

True but i truly can't fix those.
  • Meh, I dunno. I think it was just an amusing mixup.
  • If your retextured the chat, how would we even know if you’re retexturing the cat?
  • If your retextured the chat, how would we even know if you’re retexturing the cat?

You're reading into my mind xD
  • Would have been funnier if the cat were orange or purple or some other color that they aren't normally in the game.
  • You missed a few pixels
    There’s plenty of black cats so..
  • Log_er said:

You missed a few pixels

ye

• Oh no, the cat has dandruff, the poor dear! He needs some Head and Shoulders stat.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    wow haha you got me there
  • lucaaa795 said:

wow haha you got me there

*slaps knee*
  • um no offense but your texturing looks um...interesting to say the least
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Lol a troller
  • You need to go in with the smallest brush tool (1x1px) in photoshop and fix the tail and the head image
  • Log_er said:

You need to go in with the smallest brush tool (1x1px) in photoshop and fix the tail and the head image

I tried log but this stupid thing never works!

• Ahh you got me, but some people can't take a joke
  • Ahh you got me, but some people can't take a joke

ikr

• I looked at this and I didn't even notice the chat being green XD